Small/flat butts in yoga pants: yay or nay?

I know there's the site girlsinyogapants or something similar, but most of the girls have the "perfect" butt: round, shapely and toned. not big, not small, medium, although there are exceptions.

Do you think a small or flat butt looks good in yoga pants?

Examples:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

or is it better to have:

link

link

link

link

I just want to add: I'm not trying to be biased because I'm neither extreme. If you take this as a loaded question it's honestly not my intention.

small/flat: link

link

What's considered "more" desirable: link

link
My Q wasn't just limited to the Q, because I realize most girls with big or small butts don't look like the ones in the pics. In real life a lot of chicks with small butts look just as disgusting as the ones with fat ones. sorry >.<

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 25

• Selected as most helpful

These are more ideal, imo. I think any ALMOST any ass can look good in yoga pants. Just gotta find the right fitting one.

Flat bums? I don't think they look too good in yoga pants.

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

• Those are some really good photos.

• the second last one looks nice, all the other one looks gross lol

• Ok, honestly, before all you retards attack: I CHOSE THIS BASED OFF OF RANDOM.ORG. I choose it 1-2, one being male, 2 being female; then I set the # of answers I received from male or females

This was a random Q and I really do not feel like having a bunch of comments left and right from dumbasses with opinions that aren't answers

• Show Older
  • Yoga pants are a fashion dont

• Nay its a fashion no unless you're around the house or just came back or going to yoga

• I think it doesn't matter as long as its not extremely flat or really big

• I say wear what you feel comfortable and who cares what other people think or like..if you have a flat butt or a big butt you rock those yoga pants like it's nobodys business

• i think see fat chicks in yoga pants and I'm wondering what the heck were they thinking.. I'd be more pleased with a flat ass. ha

• lol @ flat ass

• Flat asses should not be in yoga pants, leggings or anything of the such. I'm sorry, if someone is shaped like that, they should wear a long top to cover it

• are all the first links considered to be women with small butts or big butts? if they're considered small, then I'm screwed.

I'd rather not wear yoga pants, regardless of how my butt looks, how about that...

i got booty called the first time I wore them. It will be my last time I wear them, lol.

• yeah, well the first time I wore them, I didn't wear a long shirt...i thought my small butt would make the pants look unprovocative...i guess I was wrong.

• Yeah, I understand. I always make sure to wear a large t-shirt that covers my butt though

It's unfortunate that something so innocent attracts dumbasses

• naww I think girls with a small but perky and round butt look good but flat butt no it looks weird, I like wearing yoga pants because of my big butt,I feel for me it shows off the the roundness. I don't think size matters for butts its the shape

• Some like small, and some like big. As long as they have an ass.

• That wasn't the question though

• Some of those girls had huge wedgies dang.

• lmao

• I think smaller and flatter. And I guess yay, they're just pants!

Too big and round it looks like you've stuffed your pants. My bum is kinda like 2... so maybe I lean that way cause I hope my bum is considered attractive... but some of them look so over the top and unnatural.

• I'd wear them anyway so, yay.

• I always wear clothes that fit my body. I wouldn't wear yoga pants if I had a flat butt (not that my butt is that great).

• It's a yay for me. They still look great and no I'm not saying that because I have a small butt myself :/

• Not at all.

• It depends on the shape the tight yoga pants give them. I typically like a big booty, but some small ones look great in certain yoga pants. It also depends on how much muscle/firmness the butt has. It really varies from pants to pants and butt to butt. Overall, I'd say yay or nay

• i like the small butts better in yoga pants

• Small and flat butts definetely look good in yoga pants, I love them and I found them attractive :)

• Somewhere in the middle. A bubble butt... If it's flat, there's nothing to look at, but I don't like so much junk, that you can see it from the front.

• Not a big fan of the flat butts.

• in the end, yoga pants are meant to do one thing. make any and every girl's ass look amazing. it does it's job very well, smaller, tighter, bigger, looser, whatever, doesn't matter, yoga pants turn it into the nicest ass ever...untill the next girl in yoga pants goes by

• all great eyecandy but I liked...\

link

• I simply do not like yoga pants.

• is "better to have" all the way! damn, I think I grew an inch when I opened up the first link under the "to have" section

• yoga pants make you look like you have a nice ass regardless.. most of those examples for "small flat ass" are actually pretty nice

• lmao @ the site. I wonder if there is one for breasts too. I think it doesn't matter, if your comfortable with your butt big, small or flat butt and not embarrassed one bit, go for it and strutt your stuff.

• I was unaware of this website, and therefore this question is awesome :P and those pants can make almost any booty look good

• who cares? just watch out for the camel toes or the nasty panty lines

• Yoga pants are wonderbras for the butt. They make any butt look good. But IMO most of the ones you linked for small/flat are neither small nor flat. Most of them looked like the butts of very attractive, very fit, athletic girls. But then that could be the Yoga pants doing their thing to help shape a girl's butt.

• I know everyone has a different definition of flat, and I understand most of the site is white(Caucasian idealize flat butts), but I think a majority of people irl just aren't too fond of flat in general and the small ones aren't ideal

• The last was honestly the best one... some others weren't too bad either. Somewhere in-between the "small" and "big" examples would be good too.

• Every butt is a yoga pant butt :3

• lol I like your attitude.

• It's amazing how many girls take photos of their ass and post it online, lmao. Then again, most of those links are professional ass models. I think the small/flat is just fine.

• yeah, I know...almost every models butt will look ideal, regardless of size

• 1 and 9 are nice. 6 makes me gag.

• It's all good. Both are nice.

• Definite yay. Some of the 'small' were fantastic. I probably liked the biggest 'small' and smaller of your 'big' the best

But that really doesn't matter. You don't pick what ass to put on in the morning, you choose what pants to put on. It doesn't matter if a bigger ass would be better. Do the small ones look pretty good? Yeah. Yoga pants are revealing. For a slim woman unless she's like below runway model thin, yeah, most people want to see her body.

• Show More