Who should say I love you first? The man? or the woman?

This is the dilemma I am faced with! WHO SHOULD SAY THAT LITTLE FOUR LETTER WORD FIRST?

The guy I have been dating for 3 months asked me if I loved him...I wanted to say yes but didn't. I told him I cared a lot about him ...If he does love me or feel this way why ask me first why not have some courage and say it !?

So the next day to after this situation it got a bit awkward when we were together. He seemed cold and distant. I starting to think he's reevaluating the whole relationship. I'm scared that he's gonna cut me loose

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Saying "I love you" has a lot of baggage for some guys.

You should have said 'Yes!"

That "I care a lot about you" might have triggered a rejection reaction. And rejection is by far the most damaging to a guy. He put a lot on the line to even ask you if you loved him. What if you said "no". That might destroy the relationship right there.

Um...call him and tell you that you love him? It'll mean worlds to him.

• You make a very good point. But a couple weeks ago he asked me somthin similar it was DO YOU REALLY LIKE ME? This guys is 26 years old and I feel like he's a bit immature at times. So my answer to that question was a big smile and said of course silly. I in turn asked the same question and his answer was sometimes I do and other times I dont. I felt crushed. So this time I decided to play it safe..He later explaind that he likes me but hates how I hold back..Thats why he's answere the way he did.