If a man says "I love you" after sex, what does he mean?

He's a man I've known not for long, but as he said himself, "we clicked very quickly",

I think there is not only sexual attraction between us, but more, both of us would enjoy our conversations. We have conversations about serious topics, we also have light conversations that make both of us laugh.

He kisses my forehead a lot, when we hanging out, before and after having sex.

yesterday after we had sex, he kissed my shoulder then said "I love you", I was still dazed, without thinking I replied him "I love you too", then I realized what he just said, then I quickly asked him "what did you say?" After several seconds, he said "nothing, I said I love your ***"

What does he mean?

He is 27 years old, and I'm 6 years younger than him.

I know he had many girlfriends and women, but I'm sure that he is a very good person.

It's just the first time we "going out", but it was for the weekend,

and it's not the first time we had sex. but it was the second day since we first had sex.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

He was caught in the moment and uttered those words out of emotion.

Love is something that should be judged from one's actions and not taken literally when spoken verbally.

I and many other of my guy friends have uttered those words after sex with girls who we really barely knew.

Don't read into it.

• He means that he's had a good time and will look forward to the next possibility to have sex -- with you, or with anyone that catches his fancy.

• It COULD mean many things, but his taking it BACK is a lot colder than never saying it in the first place. It shows he doesn't care.

Yes, he's had many women, so many he forgets his lines sometimes!

In this case at least 6 years is too much. Don't waste more time and energy on him not to mention the damage to your reputation, even in these times.

• after sex. you did say after and not before. girl its probobly the real deal. and if he drew back on it he may thought it to soon to tell you. but he is definitly thinking it. that's great news. know make sure you love him back. :) LA LA LA :) :) WHAT AM I DOING IM A GUY. LOL