What Do You Guys Find Ugly In a Girl?

What do males find ugly in a girl , young guys .. not old men lol .

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 58

• Can a bisexual girl answer this question? D': Because girls who are too proud, who smokes, who cuss a lot, who are slutty, who are physically abusive, who are too obsessed with their boob size, and who put too much makeup to the point that I can't kiss them anymore are turnoffs for me :(

• Girls asking this question is rather unattractive. imo.

• i think they find the girl being overweight ugly and sloppy.

• i've been reading these and answers and let me just say...

thats right bitches take your slutty close bad attitude and fake nose and boobs and walk away because no matter how slutty or extremly annoyingly flirtous you are what guys really care about is PERSONALITY. that's all... not that I know anyone like that...

• True, true, and so true! >.<

• hopefully they would think a bad personality makes girls ugly

• sh*t personality

• Ugly girls are usually more willing to put out and let a guy treat her like crap because she just wants a guy point blank. She'll put up with stuff a pretty girl won't put up with because that pretty girl knows that she can go find at least three other dudes to replace a guy if he's acting up. Whereas an ugly girl, will feel like she doesn't have many options so she should just take what she can get.

Most of the time the girl isn't even ugly. She's just extremely insecure.

• Selected as most helpful

Too much makeup. When there is enough makeup on your face alone to function as an effective mask to hide your normal face, then I tend to think you are one of those ugly on the inside types, who couldn't go on living if you were ugly on the outside. If that makes sense?

Horrible faces, too. The kind when they show anger and rage, annoyance and it flares up in their face and eyes. The wrinkled up kind of disgust you see in some films or by others in reality. That's something I hate to see as well - but can't really be counted lol, cause I don't think anyone goes around with that expression all the time.

Other than that, probably nothing. I guess the other parts would be people wearing super tight clothing, whether you are 100 pounds or 300 pounds, tight clothing really puts me off. So does camel toe - which directly associates with tight clothing, unfortunately. Moving swiftly on.

A semi - tight shirt with loose boobs is a turn on as well. As in a shirt which is tight on the boobs but nowhere else. And the bra isn't an old lady bra which stops sagging, it's just a bra which holds the boobs in place. That'll do too. :)

Slutty/Whorish types of clothing do, as well. Tops which show stomach and navel, thongs/bikinis and just generally that sort of thing, the types of clothing which shows off too much skin and leaves little to the imagination. Boots or trainers, baggy jeans and a nice baggy T-shirt is awesome. :)

Anyway hope that answered your question. :)

• Your Answerer likes the clothes that tease but leave something to the imagination. Nothing TOO tight (like it took a circus trick to get you into the outfit).

He likes the more natural look when it comes to make-up. I've heard guys say they're afraid to kiss a girl wearing cakes of makeup.

Try to stick with a little gloss in the daytime. In the summer you don't really need blush, etc. At night, just add a light touch of mascara to refresh your lashes.

He's saying SIMPLE = SEXY. He's right...

• Hm? What I was saying was I don't like people who plaster themselves in makeup, or wear slutty clothes. I'm not sure where you got me liking slutty types of clothing, but it can't be helped. The clothing I said I liked was just the normal types of clothing, not the types designed to actually show off skin or just look provocative.

Maybe you read it wrong. Which paragraph are you referring to, tell me and I'll elaborate.

• so basically... stop covering your ugly face with a mask full of makeup and jst wear your slutty clothes so I can use my imagination? seriously that's what your saying...

• Show Older
  • A good looking women who thinks that their looks are all that matters. A snobby girl who won't give you a chance to talk to them and have a meaningful conversation!

• spoiled and narrowminded girls who are selfish and wanting a special treatment

• Ugliness I believe is in the eye of the beholder. A girl is ugly by how she lives her life and not what she looks like or how she dresses. If she behaves like an ugly person, then she is ugly. actions speak louder than words, so how she acts and lives her life dictates how ugly or beautiful she is. I can say this as I have been out with a stunning looking girl, who to her core was really messed up and pretty ugly and as a result I found her physically attractive, but ugly on the inside and this for me today is more important

• -Heavy make up

-Fake nails

-Boots

-Too much jewelry

-Too much perfume

-Snotty attitude

-Clothes that don't fit, like tight jeans that make the stomach fat bulge out like a mushroom top

-Callus on feet

-Any name like Bertha or Edna

• The worst thing that is ugly in a women is her listening her friends advice so it's OK to be vile... It's how stupid she is... it's the worst...

• When their bra strand stands out.

• Fat Girls ;(

• I'm 27. Is that old? Anyway, PERSONALITY and INTELLIGENCE! You can be the hottest girl in the known universe but if you are ignorant and abrasive you never stand a chance.

Also, if you aren't the best looker but have an IQ above room temperature and are pleasant to be around, then you're awesome.

• Unfortunately, those girls get treated like so much wallpaper, K-Ram! Where were you when I was in college, lol!

• smoking cigarettes such a turn off

• True D':

• I would say them acting snobby, them thinkin their the best, but more so just ignorance and being stupid that is the worst oh and LYING, dishonesty is the worst :)

• I'm done with trying not to offend people with such minutia, so I will just list physical characteristics that I personally do not find attractive, and that some others might. Take it as you will:

-Fake eyelashes

-Big lips

-Too much lipstick

-Rouge or blush (in any amount)

-Those wrinkles that overweight people of any age get on the backs of their thighs

-Baby fat (especially after 18)

-Artificially coy attitude

-High heels in garish colors

-Constant chewing of gum

-Too much perfume

• I'm curious to know if your list ended or if you ran out of space... ;-)

I think you were reaching for the word "Cellulite" in Item 5.

"Baby fat" had me laughing a little. (Girls basically lose actual baby fat around the age of 14. There's natural callogen for a few years through their 20s, then after that is a short period where they quickly lose fat and muscle -- so they need to go to the gym, etc., followed by menopause -- another "fatty" phase.)

I'd love to read the rest of your list. :)

• Hahah I love the honesty! (:

• unkept, shallow, slutty, lazy.

• I feel that all girls look the same in the outside beautiful and cute ...

No girl looks ugly to me ...

• Playing too hard to get and not answering texts or phone calls. Not going on dates or meeting up when I want to. Eating really unhealthy. Acting stuck up. Mostly everything else there is a positive side to.

• So, game-playing is unattractive. Agreed (for both guys and girls). It's really exhausting to sort through the games too!

• extremely unhealthy eating habits.

Lack of self determination.

Insecurity.

whore-ism.

Lack of self value.

laziness.

Ignorance.

Close minded.

etc etc etc...

• most guys get turned on visually, so it looks mainly and what you wear, I hate clingyness too. Hope this helps

• stupidity, shallow personality, unkept body, bitchy attitude

• a stank attitude. that's the biggest thing. if I like a girl, I will develop a liking for every part of her body and everything about her. I can throw a few things out there that are kind of a turn off at glance. big fake boobs. tanning bed overkill. just generally sloppy looking as if she don't take care of herself or workout or care at all about herself or her health. smoking. having the attitude that every guy that talks to you is trying to hit on you. nothing worse than just making small talk in the grocery store line cause your a friendly person and a girl starts clenching her purse close to her and adjusting her clothes like your gonna snatch her wallet or look down her shirt. (those chicks need to get over themselves) oh and slutty/whore types. if I ask a group of friends about a girl trying to see what she's about and just of the top of their heads that one group knows more than one or two guys that's had sex with her, then I'm over it. I can get girls. I always have. and I have still managed to keep the number of girls I have slept with to a minumum by only having sex with those who I become in an official relationship with. and since I have done that, I want a girl that can do the same. not one that is into one night stands and all that stuff. I can demand it because I myself do it.

• i don't really have anything to say that's already been said by the guys below me

• In my own opinion I think it is very unattractive for a girl to mark her body and get piercings and tattoos. A girl should cherish her body because its the best equipment you'll ever have or need.

• i love a girl with tats in soft feminine places...man as hard as I meant tht to nt sound like I meant p**** or t*ts it still does lol...bt I mean hips or ankle and lower back

• thats so cute!

• Show More