Why do I always have bad luck with guys?

i am a 20 year old virgin...

i had 2 boyfriend. my first boyfriend cheated on me and broke up, then he kind of used me just for making out. it hurt like f*** every time I cried nearly every night and couldn't get over him for like 2,5 years.my second boyfriend was a bit "crazy" he took it way too serious he was talking about marriage and children and we were only 18!

there are always a few guys chasing me but I like them just as friends. I hardly ever fall in love but if I do I always fall for the good, cute type of guy (and it's not like they are out of my leage or something) and the strange thing is that I always like guys who aren't chasing me immediatelly like the others (probably because I like the challenge?)

now I am into a guy whos really lovely to everyone and he kind of made me hopes but it seems like he is into another chick and she is into him and they kind of deny it...

i have friends who have relationships since a few years and for me life just seems so unfair, like I would never find a guy who I like and who likes me back

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• youre 20. you dated to idiots. learn from your past, and continue with your life. you're TWENTY. you have not lived long enough to pull out an average and good or bad luck with anything.

one thing I suggest s stop looking t yourself as a victim.

you made out of your iwn volition. he didn't use yo. you like a guy you have hope, he's not making you. have hope.

take responsibility for yourself and your actions ad your feelings. you'll attract less shady characters when you know who you are/ what you're about. you can't know someone elses motives if you don't understand yourself. you can't understand yourself if you are not honest with yourself. yo can't be honest with yourself if you are blaming your love life on the a**holes YOU choseto involve yourself wit./ 'crying' feeling dejected, does not take the onus off of you. own up to yourself and make a conscious effort to treat yourself better. font bother with losers who don't respect u. you can not love without loving yourself. you can not be in love with anyone who does not respect you. worry less about meeting guys, , and think more carefully when you actually do meet a guy you- think- you like.

• It happens to the best of us. The best thing you can do is not let the bad guys get to you and keep a positive attitude about meeting new ones. Don't let any one guy get you hung up or too upset. (Not to say you're not justified in being upset, but just don't let it become too personal).

• Selected as most helpful

Virgin or not, try considering those just friends as nice and cute guys. Things would go a lot more easy for you.

You don't want a challenge, I'm a bit tired of people putting this psycho babble bullsh*t lol what you want is a "boyfriend" and what you haven't realized is that half of that word is "friend" A good boyFRIEND should not just be a good looking BOY but a good FRIEND.

all you've done is friend zoned probably some good oppurtunities. and now your whining that life ain't fair. Just look at ALL possibilities rather than something your just not getting at the minute, the cute friendly guy that's into the other girl for example.

• Because you're not giving a chance to the guys who really like you.

• Basing your love life on the two losers you dated is always going to make you feel crappy.

• It will happen. Seriously. You can't look around at everyone else in relationships though, that's only going to make you feel down (believe me I know the feeling). What you have to do is continue living your life, as you are and when it's meant to happen, it will happen. We have no control when something is going to happen. Imo, if something is meant to be, it will find a way no matter which path is taken.

• Well, I am so sorry to hear about your fisrt two boyfriends, that's not how all the guys out there are.

You could always ask him what it is between him and the "other" girl. Of course he will probably deny it first. Then say something like: I thought you two had something together. I if he still denies, you can gently steer the conversation into a direction, in which you ask him out for coffee or something. Don't be afraid to make the first move, it's a tell for guys so they know your into them.