Cute ways to say good morning?

i wanna text my boyfriend, and I just got out of bed, lol. I was tired. what can I say to him? I've come up with a few that he loved but I'm out... I can say good morning, but I also want things I can just randomly say... and goodnight ones... last night I sent hi one that said "good night... dream of me" but that's all I've got... any suggestions?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Umm... I'm a 17 year old guy and I can NEVER think of creative ways to say good night or good morning to my girlfriend and it really bothers me. But if she says it to me first, no matter what she says even if it's just "good night" or "good morning", as long as she puts "I love you" in there it makes me smile and it never gets old, especially if she uses an exclamation mark and/or a smiley face. Its just the fact that she takes the time to say it that makes me appreciate having her