Why My Wife Is Amazing

My wife; a hardworking hairdresser, mother to our amazing daughter and the most beautiful woman in the entire world. She's amazing in so many ways and every day, I appreciate just how lucky I am to have such an incredible person in my life. Here are a few things that make her so wonderful.

Why my wife is amazing

Positivity & Inspiration

My wife just oozes positive vibes. She pretty much always has a smile on her face and is up for any challenge. Her desire is incredible to see and it makes me so proud to be with her. I often say to my daughter that if she should look up to any woman, it should be her mum. My wife is a shining example to her and if my daughter turns out in a similar manner, then I will be one very proud man.

Which sort of leads me onto my next point..

Maternal aspects

My wife is a wonderful mother and as I mentioned earlier, a great example to my daughter. Now I’m not very easily touched but seeing the woman you love playing with your child and seeing them both happy and laughing is one of the most heartwarming things you can ever witness. I’ll always cherish a moment when my daughter was about six months old. We were at a wedding reception and my wife was holding my daughter and singing to her and she just looked so happy. That was the moment where I looked at her and I thought; “This woman is perfect. How did I get so lucky?”. I love every moment those two spend together and I couldn’t have had a child with a better person.

Warmth

My wife is a kind, loving, open and gentle person who treats everyone with the utmost of respect. She makes time for people, she always cares for others and is willing to listen to their problems. I know I can come home after a hard day and that just seeing her, it will make me feel 10 times better. She’s such a lovely human being and I am very thankful for her kind nature.

She makes me want to be a better person

My wife inspires me to be better than what I am. She deserves a man who will make her feel loved, happy and secure and I set out to do that every single day. She also brings out the positivity in me and gives me the belief that I can achieve things. Without her encouragement, I wouldn’t have achieved half the things that I have during our time together.

She has ambition

I find ambition a heavily attractive feature in a woman and my wife has always been full of it. When I met her, she was a trainee hairdresser with the dream to one day manage and possibly have her own salon. She has worked her way up to assistant manager and her dream of one day having her own place is very much alive. With the amount of grit this woman, I have every confidence she will fulfil her ambition and make her dream come true.

Honourable mentions:

Intelligence: incredibly smart woman, knows how to apply her knowledge to important situations and does it with confidence.

Sense of humour: very important in a soulmate. She’s such a funny woman and her wit has brought hoards of entertainment to my life.

Great butt: because at the end of the day… I’m a guy!

This is why the most amazing person in my life is just that. Thank you for reading!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 20

• This is really nice and so refreshing to read, while elsewhere on the website there's a lot of questions and posts from people complaining about their partners. I hope you show what you've written to your wife as I'm sure she'd love to read it. She is lucky to have you! How long have you been married?

• oh my gosh, this was absolutely beautiful. 😭❤️ *blows nose*
    i wish ur family many more years of love and happiness.

u talked here about why ur wife is amazing and how u got so lucky. I'm sure she must be thinking the same about you. =]

#LEGITGOALS

• Awwh this put a smile on my face :) Your wife is lucky to have you! I know you're gonna say you are the lucky one but so is she. She has a loving husband. Not many husbands would have a thought like this let alone dedicate time to writing some beautiful about their wife.

Maybe you should accidentally mention this site to your wife so we can show her this lovely message! :)

• Awww, this is the sweetest thing I've seen in a while. I think this is ultimately what most people want. I'd love to have a man speak about me this way, it's definitely very heartwarming :)

• This is like only positive thing I have read so far that a man finally appreciates their wife. Where as this forum has been an endless bitch dump about what the men can't get from the ladies or meeting idiots who treat them like idiots n doormat.

• So sweet. Happy for you dude !

• I just have the warmth and the great butt.
    I'm definitely not ambitious. No career. But lots of knowledge.
    All I want is the very basics in life and I can make the rest of life into tons of fun. Sorry, can't take disrespect.
    I'm not inspirational either, but I'm not negative either. Just quiet and mind my own business.
    I will DEFINITELY not try to change ANYONE; couldn't do it if I wanted to.
    I'm still undecided on maternal matters. I love kids, and am known for being kind and patient, but just not too excited to bring my own into the world.
    Would anyone date me?

• Of course people would date you. Not all men are after the same attributes in a woman, it comes down to the individual. You'll find someone who shares your values and wants you for who you are.

• Dawwwww!!! this is so sweet!! Congratulations on such an awesome wife and marriage!

• Faith in men restored haha

• This made me so happy to read. Your woman is a real woman. This world and society needs goodness and real relationships. I'm tired of this Kardashian rubbish and God knows what else.
    This is what people should really be striving to achieve. Both of you are so lucky to have each other and your little girl is going to grow up happy and wholesome. Honestly, God bless you. I hope your lady achieves her dream of getting a salon and you achieve yours.

• haha I'm happy for you!

• Yaaaay! As a divorcee, It always makes me happy to read marriage success stories. Gives me hope. Your wife is lucky to have you to have someone who adores her so completely. And you sound like a wonderful daddy as well.

• Dude, you are blessed!

This is my favorite quote.

"Good women are for for good men."
    She sounds like an amazing person.
    And so are you!

• Yea she's amazing

• That's so sweet 😌💖

• This made me feel warm inside. I loved this. It's so darn cute :3

• This is so cute! I hope she actually gets to read this someday?
    I'm pretty sure she'll love you even more for it :)

• Wow this is so amazing. I'm so happy for you both. Make sure to show this to her!

• It' guys like you who restore a persons faith in humanity.

• Such a beautiful take. The love you have for her sounds so special.

What Guys Said 23

• You're so cool man, seriously. Love the love man <3

• I like your take!
    (happily married man since 1971)

• Great take man. One day I want what you have. Congrats and best of luck in your journey, for you, your wife, and your daughter.
    I hope you tell her how much you appreciate her.

• Man... You should really show her your take, I think she'd love to read it!

I know I'm young, but I really hope in the future I can find a wife who makes me as happy as your wife makes you happy. Congratulations, my upmost respect. :)

• Very good take!

• Wonderful myTake. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. :D Glad you found your soulmate and have a daughter that you both love. :D

• Wow you are a gentleman! :) ; We don't get to see that very often! I'm glad you love your wife :))

• You're the luckiest person in entire world having such an amazing wife!
    Good Luck :)

• Great take! Show your wife this haha, she'll really appreciate it :D

• Aaaaaaaaaaw I wanna cry that's so beautiful. I hope I'm as fortunate. Treat her well

• Your story narrates me that your life has been successful at the end of the day. Good luck for the future.

• You're either:

1. A brainwashed feminist guy who's OK with being a second-class citizen
    2. Someone who's time bomb hasn't run out

Probably both :(

• What the hell?

• Lol look at this coward! Speak ing up while hiding behind anonymous. What a "man" you are... (Fyi, that was a sarcastic air Quote)

• Anon is the 18-24 misogyny troll. Ignore him.

• wouldn't it be wonderful if i found someone like this

• No girls are really like this, unfortunately. It's a nice fantasy though.

• Sorry your life sucks, dude. But that's your problem.

• I'm sure you wish you were this way and may even believe you are, most girls do. But reality unfortunately is much different than reality.

• * but fantasy

• Awesome for you. I hope to say the same one day.

• I'm glad there's still people out there who appreciate their partners, I hear so many guys complain about their wives or their girlfriends and I just want to tell them, "You don't know how lucky you are to have her". Thank you for still showing a positive attitude in the world.

• Is she your first love?

• Talk about copy/paste, if your wife is so great why did you post this Anon?

• Sorry, I forgot I had to make myself public at all times.

• And if I copied and pasted it, go and find where I did it from..

• This is such a great take. I hope i can feel that way about a woman one day.

• Good for you!

• More from Guys
    3