Some of the Best Marriage Proposal Videos!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and for many, this is a special day. Of course, couples should show their love for each other EVERY day, not just on Valentine's Day. That being said, there are still many people who "celebrate" Valentine's Day and use it as an occasion to get romantic and for some, to propose. Some people have so many questions about proposals such as how long to wait before proposing, what to say when they propose, how to accept a proposal, etc. However, the answers are simple. Do and say whatever feels right for you! It doesn't have to be complicated in order to be special and memorable.

So, here are a few of my favorite creative and original marriage proposal videos. Hopefully these may inspire some of you, especially if you're thinking of popping the big question on Valentine's Day! Even if you're not planning on taking that big step, these are still pretty sweet to watch :)

Get creative and make it fun!

A surprise proposal with the help of man's best friend

Using art makes a very special proposal

More tips for a great proposal!

No matter how or when you choose to propose to the love of your life, just make sure it's memorable and from the heart!

Some of the Best Marriage Proposals!

So guys and girls, would you ever propose to your partner on Valentine's Day? How do you feel about these marriage proposals and Valentine's Day? Share your thoughts and opinions! :)

xHoneyxBeex is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah it is a great idea to make a proposal unique and memorable - I don't think I would propose on Valentine's day but if I ever did, I would try and make it as thoughtful as possible on some other day of the year - Valentine's day has become too manufactured for me, it would be more meaningful to me on another day.

• Im now of the opinion that all marriage are fake they only care about what he /she has but is that how it's always been?

• I threw up a little in my mouth

• No offense this proposing on holidays thing... never really appealed to me and in fact i find it too much and annoying .

• See? We guys are super awesome.
    media.licdn.com/.../0df763b.jpg

• Very old and repetitive comment but I'm speaking truth; who's cutting onions in here? 😭

• A colleague of mine was proposed to at my school. The principal was in on it, too. At assembly she played a video of my colleague's then boyfriend proclaiming his love for her. When the video ended, he came out of hiding, strode up on stage, proposed to her on bended knee, then gave her a passionate kiss in front of the kids. Most of the kids were shocked to see this, as they tend to think that us teachers have no life outside of school.

They have been married for about 10 years now.

• Oh man what day is it? Cuz I been playing WOW for like 2 weeks straight now so I have no idea when the fu k valentines is supposed to happen. I'l have to buy some flowers for my 2D relationship waifu later. #nolove #single

What Girls Said 3