14 Things I Will Do To/For My Future Husband/Wife

I plan on marrying...eventually.

14 Things I Will Do To/For My Future Husband/Wife.

1. I will annoy them when I want attention.

I want attention often so I will annoy them till they give it to me. Not because I'm clingy but because it makes me feel wanted and loved.

2. Buy them random gifts.

It's always "Oh the guy should buy the girl all these random little gifts" well if I marry a guy or girl I will be buying them many different sweet gifts. If it's a necklace or video game or clothing.

3. Write about them.

I already write about people, but mostly when I'm upset. I will write short stories based off of them or make them a character in my novel. Maybe even write a love poem for them.

4. Cook/bake for them.

I love baking and I'm great at it. I also love food. I will also love them. Why not combine all 3?

5. Sex whenever they want.

High libido = sex often. I'm open to ~90% of things and I will gladly have sex with them whenever they want to.

6. Sing to/with them.

I don't sing in front of people and certainly not with them. Singing to/with them shows a high amount of trust as singing with someone is a very intimate thing to be done in my opinion.

7. Make crafts for them.

Yes I am a child at heart so I will make them different crafts. Cards or bead necklaces or anything, they're gonna have so many artsy stuff.

8. Talk about them often.

Yea I'm not gonna talk about them 24/7 but I will complain and praise them often. I will praise them to everyone whenever the subject arises and I will complain to close friends to release stress.

9. Communicate thoroughly.

I am all about communication between partners. I wish to be able to tell them the truth, good or bad, and have them understand. We can talk about everything, nothing...

10. Debate.

We WILL debate. I am a master debater ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I have very strong and many opinions, and I will not be afraid to let them know. Sometimes, a really good debate will get me horny. (Sorry but its true!) Even arguing has the same effect as long as it isn't gonna break us up.

11. Talk about philosophy.

We WILL talk about this too. Sure I love talking about silly stuff but deep conversations are needed too. Talking about philosophy stuff makes them seem more intelligent in my eyes.

12. Take care of them when they're sick.

I will give them soup, drive them places, basically nurture them till they get better again. If they become disabled in some way, I'm not leaving. I'll stay with them through it all, and I will still love them.

13. Lots of hugs, kisses and cuddles.

Affection...attention....hugs, kisses, cuddles...all very necessary to me. Short sweet kisses, long bear hugs or spooning are examples of ways to give me these simple intangible things I want.

14. Tease them often.

Whether that means walking around half naked, rubbing my butt on them or touching their butt or WHATEVER, I will tease them often and without mercy.

I know that when I marry, it will be someone I love deeply. I even wrote something that I will put in a novel about them.

"I want you to do me a favor. Close your eyes and explore my body...use your fingers and hands, tongue and lips. Breathe in my scent, remember the softness of my skin. Kiss your way along every inch of my skin, love my naked body in the most sensitive of ways. Engrain the feel of your lips in my skin so that when you finally pull away, I can still feel the sweetness upon my nerves. Revel in the intimacy we share, and never forget the way our skin feels like a million stars on a colliding path of pure bliss, pleasure and love."

I don't know who I'll marry or when but I do know I'll do anything for them.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 23

1. "I will annoy them till they give it to me..." - Aka I will act like a child until I get what I want
    4. "I will cook for them..." - AkA I will heat food for them because it's a HUGE sacrifice for a woman to do that.
    5. "I will gladly have sex with them..." - As opposed to what?, reluctantly? - good boy.. sit... siiiiit...
    7. "I will make them different crafts..." Sure okay but really this is about HIM doing stuff like this for you and this is basically a reversal - guys don't really care about this stuff...
    8. " I will complain to close friends to release stress..." - Ok then I'll show some naked pictures of you to my friends... to "relieve stress"... Hey dude, you think these tits are a 5 or a 6?
    9. "I wish to be able to tell them the truth, good or bad, and have them understand..." - Aka have them agree while I talk AT them. Guys don't deal with emotion through talking, they deal with it through action - hopefully you're going to reciprocate.
    10. [Debate] "Even arguing has the same effect as long as it isn't gonna break us up..." - Been there, done that except of course you risk nothing in a marriage by being the bunny boiler - he risks everything so honest debate is already off the table.
    13. "hugs, kisses, cuddles... all very necessary to me..." - been there done that too - too much and you're clingy, too little and "you don't love me" - basically the roller coaster of female emotions that always seem to unravel the second your head hits the pillow.
    14. "I know that when I marry, it will be someone I love deeply..." - a very nice and worthy sentiment, but cynical that I am consider that you can't ever love someone without trust and that trust is built upon rights and responsibilities - these days in marriage you have all the rights, he has all the responsibilities and that's the exact recipie for slavery.

"I don't know who I'll marry or when but I do know I'll do anything for them..." - How about this - NOT marrying them. How about instead you'd do anything for someone you loved, not because they married you but because they loved you - see how that works? If marriage (a legal and emotional nightmare for men now) is your ultimatum then it's likely that person won't be the one you love - just the one who meets your demands... and that kind of man will never satisfy you.

• Is it gay if I want to do that too?

• I gave up on finding someone like that, somehow whenever i find a girl or want to have a normal life something happen that showes me that i shouldn't care about love an be more practical..

• If only reality was as beautiful as fantasy.
    If only our promises of the future were guaranteed.

• No 5 very rarely happens in relationships , you are very much in the minority here , most women really aren't bothered about the sex bit , not bashing women , but biology ( mainly testosterone , which men produce far more of ) social conditioning , which brainwashes women into " sex is wrong " mindset , plus also decades of anti male propaganda has an effect. You ladies & men are wired totally differently ( sexually is one classic example ) also men need own space more , so no 1 is not a good move if done constantly , it will drive a man mad , then away from you !! Good take , man positive women are a dying breed !!

• Well there are a lot of women who do like sex often, and we are not "breeds"
      a lot of women are positive about men, the negative women just stick out more than the positive

• You give me hope , I have been on the receiving end of anti male hostility from man hating women at a former workplace , one snarled at me " Men are a cancer that should be wiped out !! " I'm a single dad ( so no more relationships for me !! ) & have been treated like a deviant pervert just because I'm male , total BS !!!

• I'm sorry you've been treated this way.

• Everything except #1 sounds pretty good.

• Sounds great. Where do I sign up?

• and ur cute as well, a true 6/10 but u won't want me since i am a 5.5/10 and a girl always goes out with a guy half to one point over them

• Sounds awesome. I love to cook too and I make great food 😜

• ... everything looks good on paper...

• When you're married, you're gonna be so happy. Until the moment that the marrige becomes a misery.

This type of over emotional people usually have trouble coping with people

• Wait, first of all before I say anything to this post, why did you post 2 women instead of one man and one woman?

• This part made me cry (Sex whenever they want.) I have always had this problem with my girlfriends. They want relationships but never sex.

• Some of those things sound nice I suppose. As hero-hero mentions, life just is not that simple or ideal and does not always work out like that, and things do or can change even when one thinks they will always stay the same.

• You just all the buttons of an average guy. You might get a proposal very soon.

• Sweet!! I will do the same things.. I am like too :-)

• I hope you do all of that.
    If you feel you can't do at least half of them... leave the person, you are a sweet girl.

• Singing? Intimate? I hope I haven't given over 9000 strangers the wrong idea...

• Wow singing with someone you love seems so intimate.

• That sound very sweet

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 6

• aww so sweet <3

• Off course I do that already to my boyfriend

• Shit you're my future significant other shit I love you xD Are you a guy? If you're a girl then I will make myself bisexual (I know that's not possible but I will make it possible)

• Same, same, same times one thousand

• Ahhh, you little sweet, young, naive girl... cute.:)
    Enjoy doing all these things... and I hope someone can enjoy you doing it to them without asphyxiating them... (in the long run)...
    Eventually, everyone gets tired of all the 'cute bullshit" that people do... give it a few years of a relationship and you will see ;)
    Even the things a person found most adorable, they may then begin to see as immature, childish or annoying.
    But I really do hope you find someone just like you who can return and appreciate the same kind of love you give. Good luck!

• I'm all for happily-ever-afters, but that was so sappy i almost threw up. Would a little reality kill ya?