Gorgeous Alternatives To The Classic Engagement Ring

If your woman is a classic girl...then, by all means, get her the classic cut, the classic setting... You can't go wrong there. But, if she's not into the over the top lavishness and bling of the classics, she may find herself looking at one of these beauties in complete awe.

This little Rose Gold 'gem'?

Alternatives To The Classic Engagement Ring

Pop of color, anyone?

Something from the heart, perhaps?

You're her knight in shining armor?

Beauty is in simplicity...

Insanely lavish and peraly white?

Hexagon go!

For the more extreme...

It's forever...

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 2

• the alternative is NO ring. no man should get married-it's a racket, and only women benefit. marriage is for SIMPS, not men

• Damn, those extreme ones seem... well extreme lol

What Girls Said 6

dat extreme dermal piercing tho :o
    good take

I love rose gold rings and rings with colourful stones <3 My birth month is April so I've seen enough white diamond stuff now to get bored of it :P

• 27d

I liked the third one

I have an infinity ring picked out instead of one hulking big rock. lots of little diamonds, a simpler beauty <3

Lol, as untraditional as this is it was agreed upon that I will get an nice engagment ring but at the wedding a custom made collar. I am personally not a fan of rings but for traditional purpose I would like one but I rather a nice elegant collar.

• I've heard of tattoos, but the piercing one's interesting. That would actually be kind of cool.