Top 10 Wedding Blogs

1. StyleMePretty.com

A wedding resource for the modern bride. StyleMePretty goes beyond cookie-cutter wedding ideas and strives to design a wedding that is both personal and incredibly charming. SMP has different galleries — bride, flowers, invitations, decor, hairstyles, cake and more — to look through to find creative ideas for your big day.

Top 10 Wedding Blogs

2. ArtfullyWed.com

A blog for the style-conscious bride! ArtfullyWed will help you find vendors, give you tips on how to plan your perfect wedding, style inspiration and photos of real couples who are willing to share a glimpse into the beauty of their special day.

3. DisneyWeddings.com

Every young girl dreams of having a Disney themed wedding and now that dream can become a reality! Whether you've always wanted to feel like Cinderella at the Ball or Elsa from Frozen, Disney Weddings will help you feel like a princess from the time you get engaged until you take off for your honeymoon. They have a Disney Fairy Tale Bridal dress collection and experts to help you throughout the entire planning process.

4. RuffledBlog.com

A stylish blog for creative couples. Ruffled gives you wedding ideas, DIY projects and an easy way to find local vendors! You can also recycle your wedding by selling your used wedding decor through the site.

5. OneWed.com

On OneWed you can pick out everything from engagement rings to what shoes you'd like to wear on the big day. With the site you can also create an Ideabook where you can keep all your wedding ideas in one place.

6. IntimateWeddings.com

Weddings can be really expensive, but not everyone has a ton of money to spend on them. IntimateWeddings will plan your perfect wedding for under $10,000. This is the only major blog that is devoted and dedicated to small weddings (with less than 75 guests).

7. WeddingStar.com

Weddings are more than just dresses and tuxedos. You need a cake topper for your cake, decor the reception venue, table numbers, disposable cameras and invitations to get the whole affair started. WeddingStar has all of those items and much more so you can get everything you need from one place. And everything is customizable!

8. EnGAYgedWeddings.com

With EnGAYgedWeddings couples can browse for gay friendly wedding vendors in the United States, Mexico, Italy, Costa Rica and tons more. Find a photographer, ceremony site, entertainment and honeymoon destination and everything else you might need on their site.

9. RusticWeddingChic.com

Find inspiration for backyard weddings, barn weddings, mountain weddings, lakeside weddings and more on RusticWeddingChic. Browse through invitations, DIY tutorials and cakes for rustic themed weddings. RWC is also the perfect place to find fashion (dresses and tuxedos) that fits the rustic theme.

10. BitchlessBride.com

Bitchless Bride is a wedding planner. From her blog future brides will learn a tremendous amount about wedding planning. BB has a book called Bitchless Bride’s Plan Like a Planner: 
A Revolutionary Wedding Planning Guide to help for overwhelmed/stressed, sometimes-clueless brides to plan their perfect wedding.

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• i really love this take i am recentley engaged so me and my fiancee are planning the wedding and we will need all the help we can get so we will definitley use these blogs

• Were did you collected those lovely photos from please guide me, I love to have such pics

• Good collection. These pics made me to think if I should be clean shaved or let my beard to marry her too.

• We had a great wedding. I don't remember my wife being stressed about the planning. She planned it with my mom and sisters. The hardest part was that there were so many people to invite and I was paying for the whole wedding as her parents had already passed away. We had 80 people at a sit down wedding reception at a Country Club and then a huge party at my parents house afterwards for all the people who we couldn't invite to the sitdown wedding due to cost. The wedding receptions were epic, incredible fun, and talked about for so long. We decided to do the traditional things one would do but to not take too many staged pictures but rather candid ones. It was an amazing day.

• All the photos are really romantic😍

• The last thing we need to be doing is encouraging people to get married. Self-harm is a societal evil.

What Girls Said 4

• hopefully im not an old hag before i walk down the aisle

• I'm already an old maid, but I haven't reached old hag status yet. It would be nice to be married before then.

• I really love Offbeatbride. They have a lot of unique ideas and articles as well!

http://offbeatbride.com/

• Lovely... Maybe someday

• Lol I feel so non-girl. I hate the idea of marriage, at least for myself, and as a kid I never gave my marriage two thoughts. For others I'm alright with it, just wary. It also seems silly to me for there to be blogs about it, but I guess I can see the appeal.