Do you believe in convenience marriage? Are you waiting your prince/ princess?

Do you believe in convenience marriage? Or do you just believe in love marriage? Will you ever wait your prince/ princess even it does means to wait years?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't call her my princess or anything, but i am waiting for someone who is on the same page as me in life and what she wants. Not some spoiled brat or some one who doesn't want to do anything but sit at home and eat bon bons and not wanting to contribute to the effort of making a marriage work.

• I don't really see how marriage is convenient. it's expensive and a lifetime commitment. So I don't really see the logic behind a "convenience" marriage. When I was single I was definitely of the mindset that if I didn't meet someone amazing I wanted to spend my life with I'd much rather be single

• Every marriage is about convenience and love. Those waiting for pure love marriage will end up with numerous divorces, as what many take as "love" is actually just sexual attraction and that's gone after latest some 24 months. Love is something that has to be cultivated and such cultivation has to do with convenience.

• I agree all the points still doesn't feel right

• God what I did and You cursed me with this question.

• A curse? Interesting turn of tides.
      But well, that's how things work.

• I do not believe in marriage at all.

• years?im waiting for almost a decade.lol.kidding, just 7 years of waiting.

• I'm wAiting for the one

What Girls Said 3