Honeymoon ideas! something adventurous?

I am looking at honeymoon ideas. I am from utah and we are looking for something far and fun! any ideas?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• im from california my husband and i went to monteray bay in February it was so beautiful and warm, the aquarium was beautiful, the trail walks to the beach was fun you can also ride horses down the trail and there are amazing restaurants all in a good budget.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• adventurous...being the key word

I'd suggest
    1) backpacking through Europe
    2) Asia (specifically Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Hong Kong)
    3) South America (peru, chile, etc)
    4) Central America (Costa Rica, Panama)

those trips are more along the lines of adventurous and stepping outside the norm.

0|0
    0|0
  • please remember, eventhough adventurous please, please get something safe. there so many stories of trouble when a couple go into the wild alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Trip to the moon.
    OR
    2. Surgery to get gills then be able to swim in the ocean together FOREVER.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could play foreign kidnap.

Once you get off the plan he goes "missing". Then he comes up behind you with a mask on. Ball gags you and knocks you out. Later you wake up tied to a bed in a dark room somewhere and he has his way with you. Afterwards he lives the room and makes a ton of noise like he is getting beat up. then your husband walks into the room and saves you. You two then have even more hardcore sex before he takes you home.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• a list of cool places

1.Paris
    2.Bahamas
    3.Italy
    4.Rome
    5.Hawaii
    6.Spain
    7.Traverse City
    8.Greece