Should i leave him or give him another chance? What's the best solution for me and my kids?

I discovered that my husband have a relationship with another girl and when i talked with him about that he promised me to change and i believed him then after 6 months i discovered that he's in another relationship! And he was lying to me all this time i felt so bad about myself because he's cheating on me without any reason! And i sit with him and i told him that we can't live together anymore and he said that he love me and can't live without me... etc and he changed himself and after i born my first daughter i discovered that he was lying again and i talked with a old friend and he was listening to me and trying to find a solution for my problem but since my husband know about that he started to shout in my face and fight with me and told me that i missed my old boyfriend that's why i was hang out with him for a long time !! It's been two years now and i decided to leave him forever because i can't wait him to change himself for rest of my life, I'm pregnant now and he doesn't even care about usand he have doubts about my pregnancy and he's not the father !!! i don't know what's wrong with him!! But I'm so tired and i can't do this anymore please someone help me.

Girls and boys i really need a help or advice or anything, i don't know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your right to leave, because an unstable relationship filled with betrayal is only going to cause you and your children psychological damages, so until he can prove to you that he has changed, you need to move on and split, and if in the meantime a guy gets your attention, then go for it, because this would be your husbands fault, because if any guy treats a woman poorly, then he risks the chance of another guy treating her well and losing her to him, x

• He thought that i have a relationship with my friend! Because i always talk to him and sometimes i stay in his house with my daughter

What Guys Said 6

• So he's been lying to you for at least 6 months? He doesn't care that you are pregnant with his baby? This guy seems to have some issues and if he's been lying for this long, he will keep lying.

It's difficult to give advice over the internet but it doesn't sound like this relationship can last. Maybe leave him but give him 6 months to straighten his act? Give him some goals he has to achieve or it's through?

Is there somewhere you can stay? Parents?

• Yes i can stay with my parents but my daughter love her father so much and that the problem

• What's wrong with him is that he's a serial cheater, and he's unlikely to change.
    If he "couldn't live without you" and really cared about you, he wouldn't be doing this.I don't think you have any choice other than leaving him.
    I've known cases where one partner has cheated and it has worked out happily ever after, but this sounds much worse than them.In most cases it doesn't work out, and only gets worse.
    It's unfortunate that your daughter will miss him, but she still will get to see him.Kids manage to adjust if they can still keep in contact with both parents.

It sounds like you deserve a much better man, and there are plenty who'd treat you better.

• The worst thing that he have doubt about his unborn child!! I really don't know what's wrong with my husband

• Once a cheater always a cheater.

Leave him.

• What about my daughter she love him so much

• It's hard for my daughter

• Growing up in a dysfunctional family will be even harder.

I get the impression your daughter is very young, in which case it would be best to get this situation over and done with before she is old enough to remember or be affected by it

• Im sorry about your situation, but it would be wrong too keep yourself or your children in that what sounds like a progressively dangerous enviroment, my advice leave and dont look back, and get child support alamony whatever you can getfrom him

• I'm thinking about leaving him but my daughter love her father so much and that why i still with him also I'm pregnant and that's another reason

• honestly u should leave him and his house and see few months that he changing or not if not then u should get divorce and find a job and lookafter ur kids and maybe in future someone come in ur life again and this time this man is nice and loveable and faithful with u

• I can't stay with him anymore he promise me that he will change himself for the best every time then nothing change

• then leave his house then see and if not then u should leave him forever and seprated

• I would leave him cause it looks like he doesn't care about you or your daughter and wants to live his own life.

What Girls Said 5

• Not worth it. Too much drama. He's too wild. If he really wanted to stay he would get serious and clean that up. Not cool and not ok. I have no tolerance for cheating. It will hurt at first because you have to break your cycle, but one you do and get strong without him...you'll start looking at it more clearly.

• He hurt me many times and i give him a lot of chances because my daughter love her father so much and because I'm pregnant and i was waiting for him to change himself but he didn't i swear I'm confused and i don't know what to do

• I would leave that sucker.

• You should give him another chance if you still have feelings for him and if you don't just leave him and find someone else because he didn't deserve you and you deserve someone better than him🌼

• No, you should leave him.

• I would leave him. Y'all fighting isn't good for you or your babies. I mean sure he might change, but who knows when? Is he going to be 70 before that happens? If he was going to change he would've done so the first time. If he really "can't live without you" he wouldn't have done it and even after the fact of that when you gave him the chance to do what was right he would've done it. He's a piece of crap. I'm also one of those people who thinks that if you don't have a healthy relationship how is your children going to know how to have one later? Him cheating and saying that baby isn't his, that's not healthy at all! It's going to be hard, but I think leaving him would be the best.

• I left him and I'm still with my friend he really care about me and my husband doesn't care about where i am!! He didn't ask for his daughter at least

• I love my daughter because she's my life but sometimes i feel regret because I'm pregnant and i have this gorgeous girl because he didn't deserve to be a father

• Good!! I'm not sure what the law is where you live at is, but I do know where I live if I was to leave my husband I could my child and there isn't really anything he can do until it goes to court. Hopefully that's the case where you are at too. He don't deserve that sweet little girl, and I'm sure she probably better off being with you.