Guys, do you think about these things?

When girls are little, some girls, not all, think about their wedding, marriage, having kids, stuff like that. Do guys think those kinds of things? Ever?

Have you guys ever thought of names and stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a teenager I used to always think about how I wanted to raise my kids, and so far I don't have any kids but after I get my career in order I'll try to start a family and raise them the way I used to daydream about...with a few modifications.

• Thats really cool.

• Re update: I've thought about names in the past (can't remember what names I picked out though), but now I don't think about that because I can't pick a name unanimously without the mom. I wouldn't want the name to be too over-the-top and I wouldn't want it to be cheesy or plain, but other than that I don't have any other stipulations.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think I did when I was little but I do now every once in awhile...About having kids and getting married...I don't really think of names for kids then again I'm into simple names not the new thing where you make up names.

• I've never really thought about a wedding, but I do think about marriage and having kids and all of that fairly often, I suppose.

• I actually have. But, I'm fairly sure that I've got awhile.

• I did, but mostly about kids. I still do. Things like how I will raise them-I think its important to think about that because we have fresh memories of our own parenting.

What Girls Said 2

• I think there's maybe a small handfull like a 1/2 of a percent that do. But I think when guys are little they think about being a cop or a fire man and imagine that stuff...

• I didn't think of that stuff when I was a little girl.

• Me neither.

• Yes, I know it's hard to believe a girl that does not want to get married or have children! lol I don't know I just always thought about going to college and having a career. The housewife thing never appealed to me.

• Well you don't have to be a housewife to have kids. its not like my dream is to be the happy homemaker