End the marriage?

If you follow my posts, you know that things are going down hill with the husband and I. All he ever seems to do is scream at me, when I want to talk things out after a fight or financial, if we're on the phone, he always hangs up on me, caught him checking out other women, the love isn't there anymore. or at least the respect isn't.. Worse part is, he's starting to want to smoke pot again, as if that's the only thing that makes him happy anymore.. I'm done I don't know what to do.. I deserve better my kids don't need to see this and honestly, I'm embarrassed to say it, If I leave him I have no where to go, I have no job, and no family will take me and my kids in.. WHAT THE HECK DO I DO?

Most Helpful Guy

• My heart goes out to you, and I wish I had a solution to offer should you decide to end your marriage. This may sound like a trivial offering, but, if you haven't seen the movie "Fireproof", I recommend that you rent and watch it before you fully give up on your marriage. Marriage is something I take very seriously, and I'm sure you do as well. I only know of one way that yours might be saved, and the movie offers a lot of good input in this direction. You have my prayers. All the best.

• Yes we watch the movie fireproof, and we are stufying it in church and we bought the book the love dare.. which is featured in the movie, he never opened it..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• That is tough girl! You have any friends that would let you live with them for a while until you get a job and get your own place?

• No, I have no friends.

• Just like the guy above me said my heart goes out to you! I wish I could help you with something. Your situation is tough, and I know what I say won't solve nothing but I hope you get through this. You should slowly make steps. Get a job, save money and just make steps for the future! Be strong.

• That's what my hubby did to me, when I filed for a legal seperation, he confessed he needed to be on meds. They helped a lot. Go to a Women's Service or call, they can help you. No one deserves to be abused physically or mentally