My husband is attracted to someone he works with. What should I do?

I asked him if he liked someone at work and he said he is attracted to a girl that works there but they don't talk. it bothers me a lot and am not sure if I should trust him that he won't act on it. how to do I make him not be attracted to her or can it really just be a temporary thing?

I asked him what about her did he find attractive. I don't know if it was just an excuse but he said that she kind of reminded him of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are just being insecure. Everybodynhad cute or hot colleagues that one can get attracted to. But that doea not mean they all pose a danger to a person's marriage. A lot depends on how committed he is to the marriage and if he fears the short and long term results of cheating. If u keep asking him that question with that aura of insecurity, trust me.. He WILL get into something.

• Oh... I am so happy my mesg came through tony as MH. I would love to share more with you based on my own married life. I want to do that because I respect GAGers who are married since they are a minority here.

What Guys Said 12

• How could a guy do this to you. I mean You are one of the MAG's (Most Amazing Girls) I've ever seen, no wonder you got married so early. Poor me :( no literally I am poor like a beggar. On second thoughts do you have a twin sister who likes Asian guys hmm? Who knows I might get lucky ;D

• If this is seriously for real. It's shame he is doing this to you
    so many guys want a girl to love forever and he is pulling that
    kind of stuff wow!

• Is it a case of you asked a question and you didn't like the answer? Or have there been signs that he does? In my opinion these things happen but if he loves you and does things that shows that then you have nothing to worry about.

• Not sure how long you've been together, but in long term relationships, you will be attracted to other people eventually. What you should judge him on is how well he reacts to this.

The correct way to deal with it should be "She's hot, but I love my wife and this will pass".

I think it's a good thing that he told you, a lot of guys wouldn't. If you're really worried, then you should talk to him about it. You can't be mad at him though, it's natural.

• Why did you ask him about it?

• because me and my brother were talking about all the cute girls at his work when he also is married. so it just got me thinking

• Well the fact that he told you he thinks she is attractive and was honest about it is a very good sign. If he lied you should be worried. Maybe just drive into his work one day when you know she's working and being him lunch, and kiss him. Let her know he's off limits, other than that just trust him. You married him, I think he's worthy of that much

• There's nothing you can do except have sex every morning so he isn't horny.

• I completely agree... that should seriously lower his sex drive. So chop the morning wood and you might be ok... How old is he?

• He's 28 and I would give morning sex a try lol

• Yup, it'll work for sure.

• Here's a big BASIC secret, guys just don't magically STOP being attracted to other females just because their with you. And why are you married so young?

• dont worry, she is not something else, she is only a copy of the original and the original are YOU. he doesn't talk with her anyways. cuddle-check your hubby, if he cuddles back, he isn't interested in the other gal.

• he does he's always very loving. I am just worried that he might want to do something with her

• see? he's cuddly lovin you and when he loves you, he won't love another gal :) no need to worry, he is your own.

• He thinks she's attractive, are there men in your life asides from him who you find attractive?

• It's been a while since I've noticed any guy.

• Well just because you don't find guys attractive anymore doesn't mean he doesn't find girls attractive anymore either. The fact that he was up front about this should ease your mind. He very easily could have lied and said no

• Don't be so insecure I bet you're attracted to a guy or even a couple hot chicks.

• oh yeah he's gonna hit from da back on the office desk mhhm

• To make someone unattractive you find something unattractive about them.

What Girls Said 5

• Just because he finds someone attractive doesn't mean he's going to pursue her. Attractive people are everywhere and it's normal to find other people so.

• you can't do anything, and hope he keeps not talking to her

• Omg break up with him :(

• He finds another female attractive, there is nothing wrong with that unless he acts on it then he's what I called a d!@k head

• It doesn't really bother me that he's attracted to her am just worried since they work together everyday he'll develop feelings for her or just have sex with her.

• I just feel majority of people won't go through life and not find someone else attractive whether married or in a committed relationship.. just cause you're married doesn't mean you stop looking but acting on it is a BIG NO GO.

• nothing..if he cheats on you leave him

it not you job to make sure he "controls himself "

i think thats crazy, if he fucks ups, he fucks up.its in no way you fault same goes the other way around.

no reason why the spouse should have to pay for the others mistakes..

• Stop being jealous. People can notice attractive people, it doesn't mean they are going to cheat. I talk to an attractive co-worker all the time but I could never cheat on my fiance. I doubt I could meet any guy as wonderful as my fiance, and I haven't tried. The man is nothing but devoted to me, and I am devoted to him. I just finished making him his favourite supper, and I am killing time on here until he comes home. You need to work on your insecurity issues. I am sure you've noticed attractive men as well. Obviously you aren't going to cheat right?

Maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship. I also feel as if you set him up by asking him that. Not good.