Are these signs that my bf could want to marry me in the future?

I've only been dating my bf for three months and when we started dating he knew that I had medical problems. He said he loved me after our second date and has been taking care of me physically and financially. He pays for me to go to the dentist and to go to the doctors; even though the bills are high because I am without insurance. He buys me clothes and personal care items for me to keep at his house when I spend the night and he even trusts me with his beloved pet turtles when he goes out of town for work. He was married three years ago but only for six months and earlier this year his divorced was finalized. He said he isn't thinking about marriage as of yet; but I wonder if all of this behavior is just because I am his gf and this is like a trial period or if he could someday see me as more than just a gf? He says he is investing in me and I wonder if he thinks about marriage with me in the future. Before he met me he claimed to be stingy and OCD. I've found that with me he is generous and helps me financially since I can't work. He has started to let me help him with things like cleaning his house; whereas when I first let him he wouldn't let me help bc he had his own way of doing things. He is changing his everyday habits for me and I just wonder if this all points to something more. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• saying "i love you" on the second date and being married for six month sounds like an awfull partner to choose. also to pay all your stuff right away is really nice but also strange to me... looks like he is making you dependent on him. maybe he is just such a nice guy, i sure hope so for you. if he is just that nice guy these are good signs that he eventually wants to be your husband.

What Guys Said 2

• he's your sugar daddy

• Saying he loves you by the second date should have been a red-flag. But it seems you are just as young and naive as he is.

What Girls Said 1

• "He said he loved me after our second date" - ummm, what? And you've been dating for three months and he already cares for you financially?

I'll be perfectly honest and say I really couldn't give you an answer to your question, because I think you both must be nuts. I just see massive red flags everywhere.