Where would I go if I wanted to marry a doctor?

I like to help others and I want to find a guy who likes to help others as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• You do know that doctors are under extreme stress, their marriages are often strained, and they usually die sooner? I've known a share of doctors. They earn a lot--because they work really, really hard, and it takes a toll.

What Guys Said 11

• Married docs I know
    married another doc
    married another doc
    married another doc
    married a school sweetheart
    married a school sweetheart
    married someone that put them through school

answers.yahoo.com/.../index

Otherwise, my guess would be to be where docs ARE all the time = hospital & nearby offices = volunteer candystriper, receptionist/accountant, RN, doc, LVN, lab tech, etc.

• Doctors work such long hours. Why don't you marry a social worker or teacher. They help people too and you'll be able to see them more often

• India lmao :D

• A hospital for the shallow.

• I would suggest nursing school...a lot of doctors marry nurses...or at least try to sleep with them (according to Grey's Anatomy)

• Nursing school

• med school

• There are guys who are nurses who help people too, actually nurses work more than doctors and are more involved with the patients

• Doctors don't get married anymore, they just re seed through the nurses.

• a hospital.

• book an appointment with a doctor, preferably one who is single and good looking. When you are in his office get naked suddenly from the waist down, spread your legs and say, you can have this for life if you marry me. Bingo, instant win! Jackpot!

What Girls Said 7

• When I was in Nursing school, our prerequisites were the same as the premed majors, so we had classes together. That may be a good place if you're looking to work in that field eventually.

I don't know if this is true, but it seems to me that most doctors are engaged or married by the time they finish med school. So your best bet would be to catch them while they're still in school.

• There are people who help others but are not necessarily doctors. So to be honest you need to reevaluate cause it seems you want to marry a doctor and not someone who helps others

• work as a partime in a hospital, then after observing some doctors and chatting with them causaually maybe u;ll find u doctor charming :D

• Med school.

And that's pretty silly. There are plenty of people out there who help others who aren't doctors. I also think a guy would be turned off by a girl who's attracted to them solely because of their occupation.

• Go to nursing school
    Haha

• Doctors usually marry doctors lol or researchers :) work in the field that you can meet many doctors then you can possibly find one :)

• I suppose your odds would increase if you worked in the health field. But why marry one when you could become one? ;)