I've been a good husband and have never cheated (emotionally or physically). I've always brought home the $$$ and treated my wife with appreciation and patience. I've taken care of myself and try to look the best i can.
This is a long one so Thank You in Advance for your help.
1. I keep getting yelled at every 3 months over mistakes I've made in the past. I have admitted to the mistakes, apologize for them, and have never committed them again.
2. I keep bracing myself every 3 months for another verbal attack for mistakes I have admitted to, apologize for, and have never committed them again.
3. Wife is very critical of me. She critiques everything i do and often says "you aren't doing this right" and "you're being to slow".
4. Wife is not approachable. I'm afraid to get yelled at if i try to initiate something to talk about.
5. Wife always brings up my past sex partners because she knew them an didn't like them.
6. Withholds sex because of my sexual past.
7. Wife has never trusted anything I've said.
- Wife is Emotionally Abusive88% (14)100% (6)91% (20)Vote
- Not Emotionally Abusive, this is normal12% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
And the other mistake i made was looking up one of my Ex's on FB just to see if she failed
Most Helpful Girl
She is straight- out abusive! You are being verbally and emotionally abused, and she has no right to treat you that way, no matter WHAT you've done in the past! Everyone has a past, but no one has the right to treat you harshly because of it. Honestly, and out of all concern, why are you staying with her? She's gonna deplete you of all your self- worth, confidence, and everything you live for. You need to talk to her about this and make it clear- either she cuts the bullshit or you're dumping her ass. No one has the right to treat you that way... And you deserve someone better.
I dealt with an abuser myself and I know how it feels... being trapped in that emotional cage, and the cycle keeps repeating itself. Nothing is wrong with you, it's the abuser who has problems. So don't think that something is wrong with you. <30
- Show AllShow Less