why does it seem like everyone gets married nearly at the same time?

thoughts? anyone else ever see something like this happen in their life

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah!! in my town just because one couple got married...all of a sudden lots of other couples are getting married! I don't know why, it's retarded

• IKR? I don't think it has anything to do with age. My buddies wife has like 4 different friends that are all a group of friends, and in like a two year span all four of them got married. This seems so common I know of other groups of friends that have done the same

• it's actually mainly the woman that do it...they get jealous that another girl is married...they're jealous of the relationship the other couple has, and so she pressures or hints to her partner that she wants to get married, I don't know why the guy always agrees to it though..weird right?

• Oh cool. I wanted to say the same thing but then I'd get bitched at for saying it's the ladies who instigate it or called a misogynist or something like that.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. All my friends got married at the same time, except me. I'm still flying solo ;(

• i don't see anybody getting married only on tv

What Guys Said 2

• Because it's summer. Summer is wedding season. Summer is Hell because of that. I work in menswear and tuxedo rentals are a freaking nightmare from start to finish!

• i don't mean like over a season, but i mean it just seems like everyone gets engaged or married in the same 6 month to year or two span. Like if a group of 5 girls all have boyfriends, and one gets married. Within 2-3 years they'll all be married. This happens a lot

• Well most people have friends around their same age, and during their 20s people usually get married, which is why it might seem that everybody gets married at the same time.