I'm not sure how I feel about marriage help !!?

I'm at the stage in my life where all my friends and colleagues are engaged / planning weddings / just married.

After 4 years with my guy I'm not hopeful and expectant of a ring but petrified. I have doubts even though he's lovely. People say they just know when they've found the one. I don't know. But my boyfriend knows apparently. Advice please!!

Most Helpful Girl

• You feel how you feel. Say how to feel. Be honest. Don't be pressured by society. If you're not ready, you're not ready. One day you will be, and when you are, you won't question it.

What Guys Said 2

• OMG, please ignore what your friends are doing! My sister rushed to marry because all her friends were and she almost divorced afterwards because of it. Take your time!!!

• I just left my wife only married 2 and a half years and I new she was not the one when married her, I was right!

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you just don't want to get married