Is my engagement ring fake? My uncle told me if it was real, it would be very expensive. I think he thinks it's fake. I included a link to a picture.?

Sorry the picture kind of sucks. Here's the link:

s33.photobucket.com/.../...o2_zpsfef7c382.jpg.html

How can you tell whether its real or fake?

• real
    29% (2)50% (1)33% (3)Vote
  • fake
    71% (5)50% (1)67% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to a pawn shop or jewelry store and ask them to test it. Takes about 2 mins.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Couple of things.you didn't list the cost, so we can't judge on your uncle's criteria. Second, a jewelry store can tell better than people looking at a picture. But some synthetic diamonds are very hard to tell. Lastly...is the meaning behind the ring or how much it costs important to you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel bad for the guy engaged to you.

0|3
    1|0
  • Yep, that's a ring alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you serious right now? The focus is not even on the ring. Even if it were, we can't tell online. You need a jeweller.

1|0
    0|0
  • What does it matter a ring is supposed to be a symbol of commitment, if your that shallow and materialistic take it to a creditable jewelry shop and have it appraised. If the guy is lucky its fake you'll leave him and he'll have dodged the bullet

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are some really smooth fingers for a gold digger.

0|0
    1|0
  • I hope it's fake.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• if it stays fogged for a few secs when you blow it, its fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't tell if its fake from a pix and a professional would have to do that anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • If your uncle said it was real then why would he think its fake? I'm confused?
    Also please tell me you're not marrying your uncle?

0|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't matter if it is or not. The ring is just symbolic however if you really want to know take it to a jeweler.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are some scary looking hands ;D

0|0
    0|0