Why is my husband so boring?,?

After a very long winter and just having a kid, finally we have nice weather in Canada!!! YAY! I just want to sit back on grass, relax, have a corona and enjoy the amazing sun. But then my husband doesn't want to do that. He says I want to drink all the time. Which I don't. His idea of fun is to sit inside and watch TV and do nothing. Its a freaking Saturday and I want to do something on this warm summer day but hed rather insult me and go to the other room and be mad at me. Wtf is his problem? Excuse me for wanting to enjoy a summer day after a long winter, carrying a child fir 9 months last summer and pushing a baby our of my vagina!!! What do you guys think? Am I in the wrong or is he?

Most Helpful Guy

• Use the baby as a weapon! You want to take the baby out for a picnic. If he refuses? Horrible father. If he agrees then you win. You may not be able to bring beer but it's worthwhile sacrifice.

What Guys Said 6

• Usually when a guy is "closed off" like this, it's usually due to stress.

Do u know about anything that can cause him stress recently?

• Since you reached GAG , i hope you will find this place exciting..

good luck

• lol go do something fun solo then come back

• oh you married a boring guy. good luck in marriage cage

• you're in canada, right? why not watch your jays beat up on the athletics, yes?

• Andropause?

What Girls Said 0