Is it wrong to live for pleasure?

I have a really hot face but I'm fat. I can either lose the weight, find a husband and get married or spend the rest of my life single. I think I prefer being single. If I don't have kids - I don't have to take care of other people when I'm sick - put other people's needs above my own - walk and exercise when I'm tired - cook when I feel like resting etc... I can live for myself and put my happiness, health, comfort, pleasure, life and reputation first and never worry or care for anybody else. It would just seem easier than living for others being a mother.

Most Helpful Guy

• Having kids isn't for everybody. If you want to think positive about it, you are helping mankind through voluntary population control.

What Guys Said 2

• nope, not wrong, human life should be doing things that humans find pleasurable in their own unique way.

• This isn't living for pleasure it's just being avoidant.

What Girls Said 3

• How you live your life is down to you.. It's another personal preference situation and no one has the right to say whether you are living your life right or wrong.

• I mean you can do whatever you want that's the beauty of life.

• of course it's not wrong, it's your life, but i'd suggest you find something to fulfill you, not a child/husband necessarily, but don't just avoid doing things because you fear responsibility/commitment. easy things are rarely fulfilling