A super hot stranger asks you to marry them. You have 5 seconds to decide or they walk away forever. What do you say?

A super hot stranger asks you to marry them. You have 5 seconds to decide or they walk away forever. What do you say?

Updates:
Cheeky answers please :)

0|0
22|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Marrying someone because they are HOT and I have only 5 seconds to answer?
    No way!
    Matter a fact, give me has much has a day I will still say "NO.

That is superficial.
    I want a relationship that has quality.

Let the person walk away...I wouldn't be missing anything.
    My pussy may say, "YES" cause he's hot but my heart will definitely say, "NO!

0|0
    0|0
  • "Show me your man parts."
    *examines*
    "Nah, I'm good."

I kid, I kid. But I would say no for real.

3|1
    0|0
  • Run for my life

1|0
    0|0
  • Yolo yolo yolo

1|1
    0|0
  • Run away!! Hot and still single, in a hurry to get married, hummm. They're either bat shit crazy, got the herpes or other crotch critters or need citizenship. Maybe?

1|0
    0|0
  • Laugh my fucking ass off..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'd say no. I'm not that daring. Plus he could be a crazy psycho or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • what kind of question is that? most shallow question I've ever read lol. Seriously who get married to a person just because of his/her looks? I would never marry a stranger? sorry but no cheeky answer!

0|0
    0|0
  • I laugh and say no. I am not that desperate.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would marry. What the hell! We are only living once <3

1|0
    0|0
  • No. They're insecure with themselves with they ask someone they don't even know to marry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Looks fade, personality is forever. Plus, I'd be creeped out if any stranger would ask me that regardless of how they looked.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I couldn't. I need to know his personality and his way of thinking. So he could walk off of all he want

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say "right" and if he answered with the right word in response I'd marry him.

2|0
    0|0
  • yes if he's an a*****

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say NO!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask him to kiss me and if i dont like the kiss then i'd say no :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss him on the cheek, smile at him and ans no. Walk away.hahha

0|0
    0|0
  • "marry? Ahm I'm speechless.. can I walk away with you?" *live happily ever after* :)

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!!! I'd do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Id say no, i got with my ex based on physical attraction and married her,, she turned into a jealous insecure and controlling person.
    I'm never having a relationship with another girl again until I'm certain I know who she really is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I immediately walk away. I ain't got time for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be much to busy stumbling over my words to ever fathom an answer that even made sense in the time allotted. She'd walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, fuck dat bitch!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give her a kiss and leave

1|0
    0|0
  • It would take me longer than 5 seconds to respond.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't marry because of look even if she is a super model model I'll say no.But if she comes and asks for going out then my answer would be yes because then I have time to know her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say yeah.

Agree to marry her, hit it, then never call her again.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't get married to the hottest woman on earth.

0|0
    1|0