How do you feel about heterosexual couples that are holding off on marriage until homosexual marriage is permitted in every state?

I added a poll for a visual, but please explain your answer if you feel comfortable doing so (:

• I view these couples positively.
  • I view these couples negatively.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whether I support the act of homosexuality or not, I think it's beautiful seeing people sacrifice things for the people they care about

What Guys Said 10

• I guess... B? I don't see any couples that are so hellbent on that kinda moral stance. If they're getting married, they (hopefully) just love each other that much. Honestly, I see far more people just doing away with marriage altogether due to the insane amounts of divorce issues going on.

• I couldn't vote because I could not care less. What difference does it make to anyone but them? They are going to be waiting for I would estimate several hundred years for it to be legal in every state. I live in Idaho and it will never happen here, never.

• That's about the dumbest thing I've heard in some time. No one should base their life decisions on politics they don't control.

I guarantee you not a single politician in taking into account your marriage plans when considering a vote.

It's as dumb as me giving up ice cream until North Korea falls. Do you think North Korea gives a crap?

• Pointless for normal people. Like lawmakers care what some no name in east jabib, Idaho think.

Publicity stunt for everyone else.

• Yeah I value those straight against hate groups and all that but there are some states in US where I think it will take quite a few generations to legalize equality. The number of people accepting it is increasing but slowly.

• What's a state eh?

• Good intentions, but stupid way of protesting. Like really stupid. Oh well, common sense isn't as common as it once was.

• Huh? LOL!!!

• It's pointless. Nobody cares.

What Girls Said 5

• I think that it is pointless and they will probably be waiting a LONG time to get married if they do that.

• I don't think it makes a difference. None really cares about what they do and when they get married. I think that it's sweet that they are thinking of the privileges homosexual people are deprived of but it honestly doesn't help. I suppose it's moral support. I just couldn't vote on this.

• It's a nice gesture but that's about it. Them holding off marriage won't cause the state to legalise gay marriage and all it does is make 2 couples unhappy instead of just 1.

• I'm indifferent

• So dumb get married or wait forever jeez

• I dont believe there would ever be a time in which all states have equal marriage rights. I don't see it happening any time soon. I believe they will die unmarried.