Your place for honey moon after marriage? please list and reason.

which place cold, colder or coldest or in the home..it will help other person for some idea

Most Helpful Guy

• to have sex in the rain with open field full of greeny atmosphere

What Girls Said 6

• Somewhere near the sea. Because i love sea! Sea is so relaxing for me.Probably, somewhere hot. I prefer hot weather than cold weather. It is more comfortable i feel. You do not wear heavy stuff. A short, a t-shirt you are done !

At the moment, i am thinking maybe a Greek Island will be a nice choice :)

• I'm not that into warm places, I think a cabin in the woods is so much more romantic. I always wanted to go to Alaska, so possibly there. But any mountain area would be fine

• in the home..its the lover's nest

• I want to go to either Tanzania or India

• In venice because we had our first kiss there and our first sex and i really have a great experiences there so it will be my place for the honey moon.

• I'd love to go to North Carolina or somewhere like that where we could visit the mountains and the ocean. I like more remote, temperate places. I'd love to spend a week in a cabin together.

What Guys Said 3

• Cheerleading competition.

• in our place both of us naked and making love for 2 weeks straight

• Camping on the Salmon River, unless you have been there I can't explain why.