What kind of underwear do brides normally wear under their wedding dress?

I know it may seem like an odd question, but I curious. Is there like a special kind?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Hmm...not sure, but I bet a lot of them wear those high waisted things that make them not have a muffin top and appear slimmer :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm not gonna wear white, but the dress I want is backless... So I've gotta glue these babies up into a bra. Not exactly sexy for the wedding night
    "Hey hubby can you rip this off my flesh?"
    But oh we'll :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate to ruin the fantasy, but most wear nude coloured seamless underwear. Not particularly sexy. lol

Then they change for the honeymoon into something raunchy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I most probably won't be wearing any

0|0
    0|0
  • White so it doesn't show through? XD

Or should I wear my lingerie underneath so that when he takes off my wedding dress on our honeymoon it'll be a surprise? XD That'll be uncomfortable though. XP

0|0
    0|0
  • The most comfortable because a wedding is exhausting! It's a different story though on her wedding night! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never thought about it. Id probably go for none. Limo sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strapless bra or stick on bra if the gown has a low back, white Ofc and matching panties in white usually lace with a garter belt and white net stockings or a white leg garter band. It's either white and lacy or slutty and white because sometimes she won't want to change out of her dress until they reach the hotel after the wedding has fully ended

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• g strings.

0|0
    0|0
  • You gotta get married to find out.

0|0
    0|0