Do guys want the proper wife or the fun wife?

I'm very laid back. I don't have sex without commitment and in my faith we get married. So I probably won't have sex until I am in a serious relationship or maybe even married because that's what I date to find.

A lot of girls in my faith are kind of prudish. I'm not so proper. I like to drink and have fun. I imagine myself as the type of wife who is fun.

Like we will drink together and have a lot of sex and be a little wild. I'm not the naggy uptight type. I still would dress nice and want to look good on my husbands arm. I'll take care of the house but I'm not the traditional proper soccer mom type even though I am warm and nurturing

Is this a good thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd want her to be whatever she wants to be instead of trying to live up to some kind of preconceived ideal.

What Guys Said 3

• I kinda want a mix of the two.

• No this is a bad thing we want full soccer mom naggy wife who acts like a bitch

• Sounds like a good thing to me.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd want to be a fun wife too. It would be easier to do if you married someone who you were actually friends with, I imagine.

I think it's a good thing. Plenty of guys would love what you described.

• who wouldn't want fun? when I get married I plan on being the fun wife because I myself like to have fun and let loose. I don't wanna get married if its gonna be boring and stifling