I am a good, honest, intelligent woman want to get married. But how can it?

I am a good, honest, intelligent woman want to get married. But how can it?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• if your truly female, what you do is approach a guy you like who likes you too by being clingy and desperate as he is too and ask him out show and tell your feelings give him lots of sex and love, let him explore your body, and be with him 24/7, make first moves, dont hold back or make/expect a guy to do everything for you, dont obsess over getting pregnant/babies unless the guy wants kids too, otherwise its a turn off, know what you want, dont just go for a guy just cause you think you need to, dont get upset if a guy looks at other girls or p*rn, guys are different they desire the opposite gender so dont judge him for it, dont just be out looking for "fun" guys, dont go for a guy just because he has money, notice the lonely shy type guys and steer clear of the over-confident bad boy out going players, dont make or expect a guy to be someone or something he's not, dont judge a guy by his style of clothing, then if all goes well marry him
    thats all i can think of right now

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's hard in this day and age, but don't lose hope. Keep meeting new people and don't give up

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you a troll?

Why are you using a male account?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• So honest that you'll lie about your gender on GAG?

0|1
    0|0