Question about polygamous marriages?

When a man has multiple wives do you think that he loves them all equally? I kinna feel like he would have a favorite and it would either be the first wife or the newest one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Youngest wife ftw! It's always like that.

What Guys Said 3

• My neighbour has 3 wifes and 14 kids (i think... between 13 and 16 somewhere). Its hard to tell, i think he loves them at different times.

• It really all depends on the person. To me that's like saying you can only have one best friend in your life. Granted I wouldn't want more then one wife but 2 would make taking care of the house and kids easier or a supplemental income.

• It's probably whichever one puts out the most. Whoever is dirtiest in bed

What Girls Said 2

• With people who practice polygamy that is usually not the case. They don't see love as finite and think that love can grow so when you love multiple people your love expands instead of being divided. It's not for me but it is something that works for others.

• I think he would just admire certain specific aspects of each one. I wouldn't think he would love one of them more than the rest