Marriage talk! HELP what should I do about his talks...?

I've known my best guy friend since I was 12 and we've come such a long way, now were both nearly 18 and dating. meaning I've known him for 6 years..We have been quite intimate and both value marriage. He always says how he wants to marry me and it will happen and it makes me extremely happy but i dont know what age it would be best. Right now were both studying a levels in the UK and i hope to go on to university as does he. Were both quite mature and i believe he is the man i want to marry. Any advice on when or how or what to think about all of this? and do you think he's serious?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think late 20s is a good time to get married.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you both are to young to to marry. I say wait until you have your own life set up first. The time has to be right for the both of you and not just you. Just because you believe he is the right one doesn't mean he is. Id say wait until your like 27 you have your whole life ahead of you.

• I think you should wait on marriage until your at least 25

• almost 18? and talking marriage, yikes

What Girls Said 2

• don't be in a hurry to get married..take your time..a wedding life is full of responsibility...get married when you're sure he's the one

• If I were you, I'd wait till you guys are at least done with university. I met my part we when I was 16 and graduating high school, and now, three years later, we have a baby together, but I know that I'm still not ready for marriage. I don't think there's a certain age where it is okay to get married, but rather a point in your life. Make sure you guys can stick it through the tough times. Before you make a commitment that big.