Do people who sleep with married people have any conscience?

I dont get it how can someone have sex with a married person and not feel any guilt for a long time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why people actually don't think about their actions. I don't know why people don't take control of their feelings. Unfortunately, we're all human, and sadly, people want to do whatever they want... - Sad- Story: No Moral, No Ethics, No Heart, No F--ks.

• What an exxuse, and a dumb one at that.
      Being human means having ethics, IT'S WHAT MAKES US HUMAN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

• Okay, if you say so, but I have something called, "Opinion". You are entitled one as well, but I'm only basing my response to our everyday reality. I feel like the new generation of couples, find themselves lost everyday. I think, that because of this, there are a lot of break ups, mixed emotions, etc. Hell, I'm going through some things myself, but you know what? No one really tries to fix anything that's broken. When couples don't try to work it out, then there can't be any resolve. Even at times, things can go for the wrong turn... let's take this into account, if you share vows, until death do us part, and then sleep behind your spouse back, then that person failed to even try to have a marriage. Ethics? Moral? Heart? Yea, we are all human... but with no integrity or character...

What Guys Said 6

• I agree with this. You're participating in something you know is wrong. You're helping a person cheat on their significant other. You can't stop them but you can say "I'll not be a part of it."

You're helping someone hurt someone else. If that doesn't weigh on your conscience you're not a good person.

• People generally know when they're doing something that's wrong, yes. But that doesn't stop them from doing it.

Personally, I blame the person that's the cheater the most because they're the ones that are breaking a vow and making a mockery of their commitment , but I also think that people who knowingly engage with them are in the wrong too. And like I said, they usually experience some measure of guilt as a result of that.

• It's easy. The person who is married is free to do what they want, obey their vows or not. YOU (the hypothetical person who is sleeping with the married person) didn't take any vows and aren't breaking any.

so... why feel any guilt?

• The only way it could ever happen to me would be me not knowing they were married. If you don't know you don't know. I'd never do it on purpose. Some on the other hand are simply opportunist.

• It is general characteristics of American men and women. Both are giving ( especially whites) tough competition tk each other in cheating.

• Being in love makes it OK
    Or at least that is what you tell yourself during the affair.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes but they might as well not have one. They just suffocate it til it dies so that makes them both selfish and murderers. These are the demonic beings of our species if you can even call them that because being human according to osychology is determined by 1.ability to speak/understand at least one language and the ability to empathize. They are missing the last one. So yeah, technically they aren't human in the same way psychopaths are considered fully human.

• I think is just the thought of someone being happy, angers them. They think by having that man will somehow make them happy too, instead of finding a single man themselves. They ruin marriages. Even if the man divorces their wife for her, she'll always be unsatisfied and eventually cheat. Girls who do this feel lonely and lie to themselves that it's unharmful to the wife or marriage, they have unhappy lifes.
    Watch it boys, not worth it.

• I'd say it's the person stepping out of their marriage and vows should have the guilt.

• Both the married person and the person sleeping with them are in the wrong, I don't get it either.

• I would feel awful. I couldn't do it.
    I sucked a guys dick and found out later that he had a girlfriend and I felt so guilty. Even though I didn't know.