I'm developing romantic feelings for my dog and I want to know if its okay to marry him?

I've been in a lot of really bad relationships and sometimes I feel super hopeless but my dog always seems to know how to cheer me up. I feel like our relationship is progressing beyond the owner/animal point though- don't get me wrong, I would never engage in bestiality or anything like that but I just think emotionally he is the perfect guy- more and more I feel myself comparing human men to him and they don't measure up. Is it legal to marry your dog and is there anything wrong with this if you never have sex?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• as far as i know it isn't legal to marry your dog anywhere on the planet but there are millions of women that are in committed relationships with their dogs, the taboo against bestiality is still one of the most powerful of all taboos. if people weren't having sex with animals a lot the taboo wouldn't be as powerful. in the 1950's Kinsey reported that 3% of women and 8% of men had sexual contact with an animal. men most often with large animals and women mostly with dogs. i promise you those numbers are low in today's society. there are huge numbers of women today that are thinking the same as you are, men are getting positively terrible. they are selfish, disrespectful, and in many cases violent toward women. a girl comes home to a faithful loveable doggie and well... nature takes its course.

cut and paste this to your browser. sign in to you tube and read this closely:
    www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8E6BC043FB210B03

BTW: i know 2 girls that lost their virginity to big dogs. i also recommend reading the How to FAQ's on the net and Google: "olproject mexzoo" for good free videos. there is a mainstream movie called "Sleeping Dogs Lie". that you might enjoy.

at any rate the decision is yours to dump men and partake of the animal passion of your favorite dog. choose wisely and enjoy a good life

• Dogs have have excellent qualities. I was with a friend who has a service dog and we hit up the university art gallery cause we were bored and looking for hot chicks. Dog couldn't go in so he left him in the lobby. Kept trying to look for him and stare through the door all alert. I said "we need gfs who do that". We all laughed.

• O_O -_-

why would you want to compare a dog to an actual man. (not insulting)

• Dont be stupid, yes its wrong to have sex with him, thats disgusting. How can you consider puting a dogs penis inside you when there are ones like mine about that are attatched to a human.
    Oh and dogs dont live long compared to us so thats another reason. Oh and another reason is... he's a dog.

• So what you're saying is you're a zoophile.
    That's actually quite common. Don't mistake that as meaning sexual acts are involved, it just means you have romantic feelings.

I'm fairly sure there's next to no places that allow inter species marriage

• I know a few places for people similar to you where you can talk openly about this and be free of judgement

• Go for it. Will you be wearing white?

• If I buy a fleshlight then mount it on a full sized mannequin is it no longer masturbation?

• Does it like smooth or chunky peanut butter?

• It seems you just want a guy who'll cater to your needs., your loneliness and insecurity

• Obvious troll, is getting less obvious and more worrisome.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't mean to sound critical but I think you need professional help.
    This isn't normal at all.
    You can love your Dog but you should never ever compare him to a man (especially in a relationship light).

• TROLLLL lol

• I think you're barking up the wrong tree with this question. But how canine not answer this? Maybe one day you'll furget these fantasies. I could tail you to follow your dreams, but I would be lying if I didn't think you should paws before you get your felines hurt. Anyways, you seem dogged in your decision to carry out your plans but remember life can get ruff with a dog-husband. I mean who's going to bring home the beggin' strips in your relationship? I guess it's your decision in the end. This could be a whole new leash on life for you!

• She's probably talking to her dog out loud right now about what a good troll she is.

• go ahead girl fuck your dog suck him off everything i would