Has anyone found there soulmate? (Filler)?

Has anyone found there soulmate? If you have how did you meet them and how did you know you did?

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Found and lost XD

how i know, i don't know how, i just did---- i was always happy when she was close to me

i wanted also to be forever with her (if possible)

she is also the first girl I have strong feelings for :)

0|0
    0|0
    • What happened to her? :(

• Show All
    • Yeah i don't think thats going to happen, you know... i'm still in love with her
      its going to take some years until i forget how much i love her
      (only if she stays out of my life)<---- whats imposible cuz i wanr that she's in my life
      or with oother words... There started an never ending battle inside me...
      i love her and i miss her and want to be with her but if i'm with her it's going to hurt me cus i love her so i stay away but that hurts too because i miss her but if i'm with her it's going to hurt me cus i love her... never ending cycle :/

and also this was the first girl i felt a bond with since the first day i met her...

• Oh well maybe she'll come around

What Guys Said 4

• Wouldn't say "soulmate", but I've got the girl I'm spending my life with :)

2|0
    1|0
    • that's great. If you don't mind me asking how did you meet

• In high school. I played baseball, and a mutual friend of ours signed her up to be my "diamond doll". Hit it off from there and the rest is history. :)

• Oh that's really cool.

• I wish i could but haven't found shit. I hate everyone where I live because they hate me because in different. They are assholes!

0|0
    0|0
    • You'll find someone your just young. I'm still looking for someone as well just hoping what I was told it that time has the weirdest ways of working. So try to give it some time.

• Show All
    • I get the same way as well we're not alone

• Well, that's glad to hear. I hope you find someone that's your soulmate. Good luck.

• haven't found my soulmate and I don't think I ever will, unless there's less judgement and more going out seeing what the persons like and maybe have a good time etc

0|0
    0|0
    • I hate being judged and I hate to judge so I do what I can not to judge people. But extremely inexperienced with relationships.

• I thought I found my soulmate, but she started hanging out with the guy she used to have a crush on a couple years ago and she acted like it was okay for her to do that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh I'm sorry hun. I had a similar experience with a guy.

What Girls Said 8

• Well, I want to say yes, but i think it's a bit soon to give an adequate answer...
    I am indeed in love :) I think God arranged us to meet. I hope one day I can say that he is. :) I'm sure one day I will.

1|2
    0|0
    • that's really cool I hope he is yours. I'm still looking for mine

• thank you ^-^ I hope so too.

• Yes i did 🙌💖
    I met him in my aunt's weddings i was only 13 and he was 16 we fall in love since that day and i couldn't see anyone else he is everything to me And my happiness and we're together for over 6 years and we will get married soon so he's my soul mate 🙌💖

2|1
    0|0
  • I think I have, at church, after his family moved here we became best friends and I always knew I was supposed to be in his family somehow but I wasn't sure how at first but now I think I've found my future husband ^_^

0|1
    0|0
  • Must be nice.

One day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met one but he lives in Germany. But I have someone I'm happy with.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes. He's a horrible person. I don't think a soulmate is a person that'll be perfect and you may not be happy with them but I know I couldn't live without him.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't believe in that shit

0|1
    1|0
  • No I haven't been that lucky

0|0
    0|0
    • don't worry it will happen. (I haven't yet either)