Marriage questions, answer please need advice from married couples, ECT. Anything would be nice?

I have been married to the same man, for 7 years now, I am 27 years old, and so is he. We go on dates, etc but no conversation, no flirting, we also have 2 children, so we are busy with the children. I need some advice on how to get out of this rutt. We don't barely argue, or fight. I am not sure what to do date wise, we have done a lot together. I want that spice to come back, like early days.

What Guys Said 1

• Find a babysitter for regular dates so you have a personal life again! If you don't have family nearby you can ask coworkers for suggestions. There are some online services that provide names of babysitters who provide references that you can check.

One thing we've tried that helps a bit is to have a few quickies in impromptu places when you can. I know it doesn't do so much for the ladies, but a quick blowjob now and then or a quickie behind a closed door for five minutes or so goes a long way to getting him to pay attention to you like before.

The main key is finding time for yourselves. Babysitting is essential.

What Girls Said 0