What kind of woman/man would you like to marry?

What kind of woman/man would you like to marry?
thank you
have a nice day

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality: Caring, Passionate, Affectionate, perhaps even Empathic tward others, and Someone who is happy with who they are.

Hobbies: A non smoker/drinker. I can't stand living with people who smoke.
    She can cook for her self if I'm bussy.
    A girl who likes a few or most of the things I do, I do understand she would like things I find pointless and vice versa.
    Oh she would also not care that I play games a lot (It would be a pluss if she was a gamer) and Wouldn't try to change who I am because I'm not "perfect" which no human should have to be.

Work: Someone who has a good job or is willing and looking for a good job so they can chip in on expences and won't be a drain on mine.
    Open minded so we can have open communation between eachother about most most toppics.

That's all I can think of for now. oh I don't like people who talk too much (verbal diarrhea) so it would be nice if she let's other people talk during convercations and doesn't mind peole sitting togther in silense.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Beautiful, cute submissive, good sense of humor, nurturing , and a decent cook, someone i can feel comfortable and nervous around

2|0
    0|0
  • if I got remarried I would want to have a woman that does not mind doing her house work or just to sit a watch tv naked and cook naked

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'd like to find myself a guy who is ;
    loving, caring, affectionate, passionate, sweet, patient, hard working, gentle, understanding, intense, cheery, honest, supportive, respectful.
    Yeah, I know, I want it all. I don't care about the package but I character? Character is everything. I need someone to hold me and stand beside me. I'm the all in kinda person. When I love i do it with passion. That's why my list of people I actually love is small. I like many people but I only love a few. For me marriage should only be between two people who have harmony. If I were to marry someone I would love him to pieces and I hope he'd have to love me as well.

1|1
    0|0
  • a down to earth man
    a sincere dude
    someone honest
    good at lovemaking
    ... thanks have a nice day too

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone supportive
    Understanding
    Smart
    Chill

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone who is highly intelligent. Funny uplifting, always has great ideas. Positive

1|0
    0|0
  • Handsome , tall , funny , family oriented and a good cook.

1|0
    0|0