What are signs that a girl makes a good wife?

How a guy can makes sure if a girl makes a good wife?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's the kind of woman who you'd want your future daughter to be.

What Girls Said 6

• Her morals, if she has any. If she offers to take care of you like cooking for you or doing your laundry, offers massages after you telling her youve had a long day at work. Now every couple has their down times but if she always tries to talk it out in an adult manner and is able be her normal self again afterwards she's a keeper! Good with your friends and family, always tries to motivate you on reaching your goals and achieving your dreams, carries herself like an adult and a woman, takes care of her business, and has her own things going for herself... oh! And most importantly FAMILY ORIENTED... hry I just described myself ^_^ I guess im gonna make a great wife someday then :)

• -Faithful
    -Caring/compassionate
    -Ambitious
    -Good listener
    -Has a lot in common with you

• Values, direction of life and goals, lifestyles, friendship, communication. If the potential wife talks about future and both have the same direction in life.. well I would say that is a good sign.

• What are her values? Is she responsible? and look at how well she looks after herself

• If she's caring

• Marriage is about self sacrifice so one thing to look for early is how much she thinks about herself or about you. If she's prepared to put you first at least some of the time and doesn't require everything to be "her way", she understands what marriage is about.

And if she can put a good meal on the table that doesn't hurt either.

What Guys Said 4

• She's a Lady in the parlor and a harlot in the bedroom.

• Tough as hell, but still has that motherly feel.

• when a woman does everything naked in the home even cooking

• Hmmm... i think A good boyfriend/Husband.

I always believe that every woman is a reflection of his man. Treat your girl like shit and she will return the favor by ruining your life. Love her and respect her and you will gain not just a lover, bed mate, friend but she is also the no.1 fan of your life.