Dreams about getting married to someone that I have never seen?

I know that this might not be the right place to ask this but I keep having dreams about dating and getting married to someone that I have never seen before. I don't believe in that psychic stuff also because I am a Christian. I had a dream that I met this guy in school and then we ended up getting married. What do any of you think that this means? Also I don't know what his face looks like?

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like you just want to have a relationship, but you have yet to find someone for that.

What Guys Said 5

• You want to marry someone.
    Seems simple enough.

Being christian has nothing to do with it (unless your one of those, aspirin between your knees, don't even touch look at me down there until you tie the knot kind of Christians. Those bug the HELL out of me.)

• lol They are hard core.
      I'm Christian, but I am also spiritual so I have an extremely open mind.
      But I agree, I think she is just wondering about her future love.

• I really don't know about sex before marriage but I think that being religious or not I just don't want to get pregnant or get any diseases.

• Condom. Ask the person what they have (however awkward, its a fair question)

• Dont worry, i have dreamz about similar stuffs to and have been daydreaming about stuffs like dat. Let fates decide. U never know if miracle does actually happen anywayz >.>

• doesn't mean anything. dreams are just abstract versions of thoughts and experiences throughout our day processed by our brains when we sleep

• Me too.. Oh i think im the man of your dreams. :)

• I also have that type of dream
    but i have met none
    Who has ever tried to know me

u can try on me
    i have not seen u too
    may be we can find our missing parts
    lol
    it depends on u
    then u can contcmact me

What Girls Said 2

• i do this all the time its not a big deal just dreaming about the future

• All it means is you desire marriage one day. The fact that you can't see his face means you just want marriage, not TO anyone in particular. Very common dream for young women to have, I'm sure.