My wedding after two days and I can't anymore?

1- my wedding after two days and i can't stop freaking out and i can't stop thinking about it and I'm really nervous and i didn't sleep well this week because of thinking.
2- my birthday after two days with my wedding too i want to relax but i can't I'm still thinking.
I know that everything is perfect and we're dating for over 6 years but it's so hard for me to relax and sleep well.
The first question is (( what should i do to stop being worried and scared like this?)
The second question is (( why am i scared like this ))

• It's normal.
  • It's not normal.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• you are experiencing anxiety. pretty normal

how to get past it? just remind yourself that this is the guy you want to marry and it's natural to be anxious and nervous about a wedding day. but it is only a day and in reality not all that much will be different the day before OR the day after the wedding. you're with the guy you love now and will be after that day

• hey!! hey!!! first of all.. CONGRATULATIONS! secondly... just feel the way that you feel right now! why? because all your dreams are coming true!:)

• It's completely normal to be nervous/excited. Try focusing on the fact that you are there to marry the man you love, and proclaim your vows in front of God and your family. The flowers don't matter, the food doesn't matter, the music doesn't matter. Most of what you're worried about will go unnoticed by most people, and forgotten in a matter of weeks.

• Women get anxious about wedding planning because it's a huge, rare social event with themselves as the focus. So it's understandable. But keep in mind that our wedding was over 20 years ago, and most people only remember that it was raining.

• if you haven't already.. I think it's time for your first joint ;)

• You'll live, you'll be fine.

What Girls Said 5

• We always hear about brides and grooms getting nervous, so I think that's pretty normal. You are excited, because it's a big step if you see marriage as a commitment, not just something you can get out of easily. Go to spa, I hear it can be quite relaxing before a wedding or just go out and have fun with your friends and you know, talk. To your friends, mother, sister and especially fiance. He might be going through the same stuff and you two will just laugh about it.:D

• sounds really normal babe (its not everyday that you're gonna get married)
    just go to the spa and have a nice time to relax yourself

• You'll be fine! It's cold feet, it's normal!

And congrats!!!

• Lol I totally read that in a hyperactive/hysterical voice imagined to be yours xD
    First of all Deeep breaths* and its totally normal to react like this, I haven't met anyone on the contrary who hasn't reacted at all to getting married, it's a big step and its perfectly fine. Just be sure to get some sleep to avoid dark circles on your big day. Just relax girl you'll do fine, goodluck!

• you're worried because the future is unknown