Husband having email affair. Told her he loved her. Where to go from here?

Recently discovered that my husband has been emailing another woman. When I confronted him at first he denied it but I was staring at the proof. In these emails he said things to her nothing secular but romantic. I was a little envious of her he has never really talked to me that away. He told her he loved her, daydreams of her and wanted to be her man. He said it was all bs he doesn't even know this woman other than an online profile wtf. I want to believe him but my gut tells me it meant more than what he says. And I am having a hard time believing that it won't happen again. He still seems disconnected. He works out of state was only home a few days for holiday. We have 2 kids what should I do?

Guys needing your opinion on the situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• What's your gut telling you to do?

Personally, I'd leave him. I don't tolerate that kinda bullshit in my relationships, but I also know that not everyone will see it the exact same way as me.

At the very, VERY least, you guys need to be in marriage counseling. If you do end up deciding that the right move for YOU is to try and make this work, then I think you should insist upon that (counseling).

What Guys Said 2

• Hey love leave, someone will love you better

• Clearly he was cheating on you. What you do is up to you.

If you didn't have any kids, I'd definitely recommend breaking up. But with kids, you might actually be less happy broken up.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to go to therapy for this. It's the only way to put everything out on table and let him see what he's actually losing due to a fantasy.

• Leave him? No question here.