Girls and Guys, would you marry a total stranger if you were a not only a virgin but had never had a kiss or a date?

Suppose you've survived to age 30 without sex or romance and have become frustrated in finding anyone resembling a suitable partner. What concessions would you make? Would you become less choosy--for example, no longer insisting on virginity, good health, or attractiveness in a partner? Would you, as many cultures do, resort to a matchmaker or buy a bride or groom? Or would you insist that either a partner meet certain standards even if it might mean you'd never marry and so remain a virgin? Please check the poll box and broadly clarify your opinion in the comments section below.

• I would lower my standards to find a partner
  • I would resort to a matchmaker and marry a partner I've never met
  • A partner must meet certain standards or else I would remain single

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not marry a stranger... They may be a rapist or have certain diseases but everyone does have someone and you will find yours...

What Girls Said 2

• Someone will come along, the right someone. Just have patience and believe even though it's hard.

• If I'm attracted yes! Im 19 and haven't had my first kiss

What Guys Said 1

• I never insisted on virginity. Alas, insisting on good health was no guarantee that I would never have to watch her die. I required that my wife be attractive to me (the rest of the world be damned).