Men: If you knew without a doubt that she'd say yes, would you still be nervous to ask her?

If you knew without a doubt she'd say yes, would you still be nervous to ask her to marry you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because a huge decision like that is a gamble even if she is guaranteed to say yes. When a guy falls for a woman, he falls hard. And asking her to spend the rest of her life with him is an experience that is nearly indescribable, because it is a huge gamble. He is putting up the future that he built with her in his mind up against reality, and that is going to be a terrifying choice.

What Guys Said 6

• Probably I mean it's only a life changing descion that affects my entire life so why would I possibly be worried lol.

• Yeah. I have asthma attack whenever she looks at me, and when I try to talk, I forget how to

• Yes. Because the way you ask can mean a lot to the girl but i get embarrassed super easy.

• No, I would be proud but respectful instead. However, asking a girl to marry me is like saying: "I don't believe you when you say you love me, so let's sign a contract so that I can be sure". I could never do this to a girl I love, mind you.

• Hell yeah
    Untill she approaches I have nothing to say

• Yes. I am not ready for a relationship. I can't handle one

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy or anything haha but i would be so scared. Even if you thought your girl would say yes and you thought you were positive you never actually know. You aren't in her head to know exactly what she is thinking even if she is leading on with a certain type of feeling. Sometimes a girl doesn't even know that she isn't supposed to be marrying someone until she is asked.
    So yes i would be