Guys! Would you Mail-Order an attractive foreign bride?

I'm just wondering because a friend of mine recently did so. He used to be depressed, and said he gave up on dating. None of us believed him when he said he would BUY a bride!

But he did... would you?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • If I gave up eventually

Most Helpful Guy

• Buying someone is not for me, but I respect other's choice.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I would in a heartbeat because American women have become selfish, hateful bitches who see men as meal tickets and whipping boys. You are paying for a woman when you marry her in the conventional way, in my opinion there's no difference in getting a mail order bride. Besides, getting a pretty, young
    forgein wife pisses off all the bitches who put you down. Fuck yes, I'd do it !

• you have a few good points there. Also at your age, i'm sure that you could easily AFFORD to get a mail order bride!

• I wouldn't.

• So in other words, pay for fake love? No thanks. I can't see that lasting long at all. The whole idea just sounds so wrong to me. I'll just do things the old fashion way. :p

• paying for artificial love. not my taste thanks

• I would if she had big boob and can cook and clean and do what I want her to do

• I dont wanna get married anyways. so no