Is this woman so easy? we married by knowing each other for 2 weeks?

so, i met a blondy and just took me 2 days to get her to the bed and we already got married for just knowing each for 2 weeks. Is she so easy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering most men think it's the goal of women to get a husband... I'm not so sure she's the easy one here, bro.

What Girls Said 10

• well what does it say about you? it sounds like you're BOTH very impulsive people. if u really cared about her, u wouldn't be judging. you're just a big a part of the whole thing as she is.

good luck to both of u.

• She seems pretty easy - marrying somebody after 2 weeks - I would say that she is pretty easy.

• Enough judging her, why did you marry her so quickly if you had doubts? Are you so easy?

• this is not true.. right?

• that is real. i married her for 5 years. we have kids already. i am a specialty surgeon. she is a pharmacist

• i am a chinese and she is a white

• and then you are here asking if she is easy? what do you think and how do you feel?

• Wow. That is all I have to say. Hope it works out for you buddy

• Are you serious? Are you trolling around or was it trip to vegas?

• Look who is talking about easy

• In this situation you seem easy too it takes two to make the decision of getting married. If your not ready get it annulled a divorce never looks good.

• Desperate much?

• I'd say that you're both easy. Getting married after only "knowing" someone for two weeks. To each his own, I guess.

What Guys Said 4

• Dunno. It's all relative really. Depends on the female. Most females wouldn't do that, obviously.

There are few people in this world that are truly devoted. It seems counter intuitive to believe that a devoted, serious woman would marry anybody after only two weeks. Seems more to me like she's a super emotional type that believes in the "love at first sight" and "prince charming" fairy tales.

• Oh God. You know this thing where you get married and now you're having second questions? That can't be good. Yeah, it was easy, but it can be fixed. Why not play hard to get at times and tease her and see if she can show some true personality?

• Are you that easy?

• 0|0