Honestly, can marriage change a guy?

That was once a player and cheated twice. Also when he was dating this girl he's about to get engaged to, he told another girl that thinking of her is turning him on.

Will he fix up after married?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, marriage will not change him. For players marriage is a way to keep the woman faithful, while he bangs other women. When you really think about it marriage is just a piece of paper. Unless the person believes it has religious value, marriage changes little about the relationship. If the person took their religion seriously, then they wouldn't be a player in the first place.

What Guys Said 8

• No. He has to want to change.

He must come to total grips with his past behavior, and know that it was ruining him. His desire to change must be stronger than hsi desire for easy, quick pleasure.

Very few people every truly change. God can help, if we allow Him.

But marriage in and of itself will not change someone like that.

• Perhaps, but I wouldn't stake my own future on it if I were this girl. If I were her, I'd need to see the change up front before this level of commitment, because of how high the stakes are after marriage.

• I think its possible but have not heard enough success stories to truly believe it myself:P

• the act of marriage, no, not in the way you're asking.

• Hoping that marriage will be the catalyst for this sort of change is a very, very bad idea.

• Probably not.

• Did he cheat on you? If he did, the reason is probably not the lack of commitment.

• No he didn't. What are you on about?

• LOL sure why not

What Girls Said 2

• probably not

• Doubt it. Nothing can change a guy but the guy himself.