Can you think of someone from your past that makes you think "DAMMIT! I SHOULD HAVE MARRIED THAT!"?

Can you think of someone from your past that makes you think "DAMMIT! I SHOULD HAVE MARRIED THAT!"

I can think of 2 girls. 1 Romanian when I was in middle school, 1 Bulgarian when I was in high school. I don't know what it is with me and Eastern Europeans...

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a guy all mr friends think I should marry... his friends think the same. We're best friends and we've liked each other before but idk... suggestions?

• :O jooooooooooocy. DOOOOOOOOO IT!!!

• do it then divorce 6months later and take half his shit! hahaha Seriously that was a joke!

• I'm just not sure about it, like our families are friends, I'm welcome over at their house whenever I want, our sisters are best friends, some similar interests and whenever we hang out, mostly its just the two of us so we obviously get along. He's actualy like prince charming, holds doors, walks on the inside of the road, pays even if you insist not too. Really sweet, but again he's my best friend, he is definitely marrying material

What Girls Said 6

• I've always dated the same kind of guy, the kind of guy I like now, but the younger me hated that kind of guy. I didn't know why I was attracted to them back then. I believe that I've always known what I would want when I grew up, but I just didn't appreciate it when I was young. My answer to the question should be obvious ;)

• No, but there are a couple of guys who make me think "GLAD I DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER", lol. Both are complete losers now.

• HAHAHAHA

• Funny but so true though. One is actually in jail now because he got caught with child p*rn (ughhhhh I feel so gross thinking about it) and the other is now just a complete failure who is dealing drugs out of his mom's basement. I never went out with these guys but I was interested in them at some point. Ugh.

• If that is your actual picture than yes.

If not, then no.

• Nope... not really...

• My BFs half serb half cro - they're just hot!

• Nope haha There is nobody in my past that I would have married

What Guys Said 3

• "THAT"?

Hmm... interesting way to look at a person. o. o

• Nah, not yet :P

• Yes there is one or so from middle, high school and college. I try not to dwell on the past. If you can go onto Facebook or whatever website and contact one of those ladies for fun if nothing else, then hey good. Otherwise, just go on with your life.

• 1 is married and kinda fat. 1 is still pretty good for 28.

• Oh several of those people don't work at the place anymore. I was reading stuff like this before... en-gb.facebook.com/.../?id=10152352406973272 and just wonder!

• Maybe I should just start another fb account. Maybe that'll fix the problem.