I am very progressive to say the least. I have set standards for myself, am open about them with my partner, and glad to have one very accepting of my ideals. I DONT plan on taking my husband's last name, I plan on having a child take my family name (no - at all), and like this topic is about, I plan on possibley being the one to propose. Yes, I a girl, would like to be the one to propose. Though I'm not going to propose any time soon. We (me and my bf) agreed after moving into together to not move much more forward until after i finish college. So, what do you think? My bf had no problem with the idea, what about everyone else? The poll things is set up for guys mainly to answers, but girls answer how you would if you were the guy being proposed too. Thanks to any answers!
- No surpise, I'd say yes17% (6)34% (10)25% (16)Vote
- I'd think it be a little odd, but I'd say yes.43% (15)21% (6)33% (21)Vote
- I'm tradtional, I would rather be the one to propose.11% (4)31% (9)20% (13)Vote
- I'd flat out say no.3% (1)7% (2)5% (3)Vote
- It depends.26% (9)7% (2)17% (11)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
You sound remarkably mature for a 20-year-old, and it sounds like you've got good reasons for the decisions you're making. Good for you. I may propose someday myself, and will definitely not be taking my partner's name. Fuck that hater. As if what you plan on doing has AAAANYTHING to do with him.1