If wife earn money more than husband then is it accepted for husband to ask her to quit her job?

If wife earn money more than husband then is it accepted for husband to ask her to quit her job?

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahaha, how utterly pathetic.

Is his penis going to shrivel up and die, because SHOCK HORROR a wumyn makes more money that him? Just how sad and insecure this guy must be to think his wife should quit her WELL PAYING job just to preserve is fragile ego.

Lmao what a joke.

Not only is that extremely insulting to the woman, it is also financially retarded. "You want me to throw my career out the window and axe a larger portion of our income? Oh sure, no problem, babe!"

I highly doubt such a wimp of a man would even be able to score with an independent career type of woman in the first place. Those types already have an office full of doormats to wipe their feet on, she doesn't need another one at home.

cdn.alltheragefaces.com/.../...ing-lol-crazy-l.png

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Hell no! He is her husband and should support her career! Long gone are the days of males being superior in the work force. If it such a big problem for the husband he could change his job he's the one with the problem.

2|0
    0|0
  • Whether or not it's accepted depends on the culture. Is it smart? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that wouldn't be a financially smart decision to make especially if they planned on having children someday. The more money there is around the house, the more comfortable of a lifestyle your family can live. Her keeping her job could be the difference between a family vacation to Mexico so why not? Cash is cash.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, for two reasons:
    1. Bad financially decision
    2. It's her career, she deserves to have the job even if it pays more than the hudband's

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would he want her to quit a job when she's successful in it? He shoud support her and vice versa. If he really loves her he will be happy she's successful.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you don't want someone to contribute to the house income and help out if you ever lose your job or the economy turns out to be bad? Out of all request you have ask her, this has got to be one of the stupidest one ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see if you made more, but you don't so you're in the wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it depends on the situation. In most cases that wouldn't be very smart.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• it seems like it's a bad decision stemming from insecurity rather than rationality. so I don't really think it's acceptable.

I think if a couple believes it's important for one partner to be home raising children that's a fair conversation but I think just asking someone to not work because they make more than you is absurd and frankly stupid

0|0
    0|0
    • Not just that but if the asker ever gets laid off, he's going to regret making his wife quit her job.

• no. it doesn't/shouldn't matter who makes more money as long as there is happiness. but obviously happiness to you means you making more money than your wife, that seems to be the case since you're asking this question. you have no right to tell her to quit her job. it is her job and her life.

0|0
    0|0
  • If ur bike have two tyres. is new and other is little old. Will u expel any one tyre. U cannot do that. similar is life. both work together. Intensions are to make life easier and happier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ridiculous, ofcourse not. She doesn't have to listen to you and if you were to force it Im sure she'd sue, like that wasn't a clue enough d:

0|0
    0|0